- This one phase Arc welding inverter offers you 20 – 165amps output from a 220v supply. Easy to start arc, stable welding arc, deep weld pool and beautiful welding shape
- Fits welding rods: E7018/E6011. Electrode size 2.0-3.2mm. The arc welder works with material thickness up to 5mm
- Auto adaptive Arc force with MMA welding assists in stabilizing the arc with low spatter levels, preventing the arc from cutting out while welding and preventing electrode sticking
- Hot start increases the ease of starting electrodes while helps ignite the arc quickly and reliably. Anti-Stick allows the stick welding electrode to be easily detached
- Welding mode switch on sticking welding and lift tig welding. Easy to strike an arc, little spatter, stable current, and good performance. Note: not TIG torch included, need to purchase elsewhere
|Package Dimensions||46.1 x 35.79 x 20.5 cm; 6.6 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||6.6 kg|
Designed for shielded metal arc welding, YESWELDER arc welder is a powerful stick welder that uses IGBT inverter technology for strong welds with easier starts and less arc blow. TIG welding gives you more control to create stronger, higher-quality welds especially in thin materials.
- IGBT inverter technology
- Energy saving technology
- Anti-stick, Arc-force, Hot start, Lift TIG
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- LCD digital display
- Embedded VRD
- Input Voltage: 220V±15% 1 Phase | 50/60 Hz
- Input Power: 6.3 KVA
- Amperage Range: 20A – 165A
- Rated Duty Cycle : 60%
- No Load Voltage: 65V
- Dimensions – 410 x 165 x 300mm
- Weight – 4.55kg
When the machine senses that the electrode is sticking, it will collapse the welding current to stop the electrode from continuing to weld itself to the job, allowing it to break free easily.
Built-in Intelligent VRD
This device reduces the voltage of the open circuit to a safer level, thus reducing the chances of any hazard. If you have to weld outdoors, in a wet or damp environment, or in conductive confined spaces, VRD is necessary.
Lift TIG Welding
This machine doesn’t include a TIG torch for TIG welding, please purchase separately if you need. Gas usage depends on cross-sectional area of the nozzle. For commonly used torches:
A1-WELDING CURRENT-indicates the output welding current in AMPS.
A2-ARC FORCE-indicates the ARC force current from 1-10.
A3-VRD-Indicates voltage reduce device built-in on/off.
A4- A1,A2 and A3 switching button.
A5-Diameter of rod 2.0mm,the recommend welding current will be automatic transfer.
A6-Diameter of rod 2.4mm,the recommend welding current will be automatic transfer.
A7-Diameter of rod 3.2mm,the recommend welding current will be automatic transfer.
A8-A6,A7 and A8 switching button.
STICK AND LIFT TIG
- press and hold A8 for 2 seconds,the light of stick welding will be twinkling,then release and press A8 to switch into lift tig welding mode.
- Press and hold A8 for 2seconds,the light of lift tig welding will be twinkling,then release and press A8 to switch into stick welding mode.
1 x Electrode holder with 3m cable
1 x Ground clamp with 3m cable
1 x Standard UK 3 pin plug power cord
1 x Hammer/brush
1 x User Manual
|View Area||9.2 x 4.2 cm||10 x 9.3 cm||10 x 8.2 cm|
|Side View Area||Non||Non||11/5 x 10 cm|
|Dark States||DIN9~13||DIN 5~9/9~13||DIN 5~9/9~13|
|Response time(bright to dark)||1/10000 Seconds||1/10000 Seconds||1/10000 Seconds|
|Battery Type||Solar Cell+non-replaceable CR2450 battery||Solar Cell+non-replaceable CR2450 battery||Solar Cell+replaceable CR2450 battery|