From the manufacturer
WORX WX530.9 EXACTRACK
Design keeps the blade flush Against guide Track.
WORX WX530.9 EXACTRACK 20V Max Cordless Circular Saw – Bare Unit
- No-Load Speed: 4900 rpm
- Blade Size: 165mm
- Cutting Depth: Normal mode: 90° 55mm
- Cutting Depth: Normal mode: 45° 39mm
- Cutting Depth: Track mode: 43mm
- Bevel Capacity: 0-50°
The WORX Exactrack WX530.9 20V cordless circular saw has its own built in ‘easy Track’ guide rail edge following system. Turn any piece of straight material (wood, metal, or plastic) into the guide rail and EXACTRACK will follow the edge quickly, accurately and with ease without any additional attachments or accessories.
Innovative ‘Easy Track’ edging
Key features of WX530.9
The WX530.9 Exactrack has a powerful motor, powered by 20V MAX Li-ion battery (supplied separately) to deliver uniterupted cutting power at a high rotational speed of up to 4,900 rpm.
Bevel cuts 0 to 50 degrees for the most common cutting applications, rigid aluminium base to provide high quality and toughness and a safety cover with calibration line for adjusting the cutting depth.
Share the batteries, share the power
The Worx Lithium power battery platform is the ideal source of energy for the latest generation of power tools. It provides extreme performance and allows you to interchange your 20V batteries with any WORX 20V tool – across the garden and power tool ranges.
- Patented exact rack design keeps the blade flush against guide Track making straight cuts easier
- Aluminium base for durability and prolonged life
- Bevel cutting capacity from 0 to 50° in vertical cutting mode
- Brake Function ensures safety
- Powershare 20V battery is interchangeable with other 20V WORX tools
|Product Dimensions||35.8 x 20.3 x 21.5 cm; 3.06 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||WX530.9|
|Style||WX530.9 EXACTRACK Circular Saw – Bare units|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||X1 WX530.9|
|Item Weight||3.06 kg|