Cordless jigsaw, WESCO 18V 2.0Ah jigsaw with Li-ion Battery, LED Light, 2400SPM, Variable Speed, 24mm Stroke Length, 10Pcs blades, Angled Cut ± 45 °
WESCO is a brand for power tools with first-class quality and competitive prices. It is synonymous with durable tools, intelligent design, reliable brand and competitive prices.
The cordless jigsaw is designed to perform cut-offs and cut-outs in wood, plastic, metal, ceramic tiles and rubber when firmly supported. It is suitable for straight and curved cuts with a mitre angle up to 45°. The saw blade recommendations must be observed.
|No load speed||0-2400 /min|
|Included Battery||1 x 2.0Ah Battery|
|Bevel capacity||± 45°|
|Cutting capacity||Wood 65mm, Steel 6mm|
|Machine weight||1.88 kg|
|Charger input||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Battery capacity||2.0 Ah Li-ion|
|Metal cutting blade||2 Pieces|
|Aluminum cutting blade||2 Pieces|
|Ceramics blade||2 Pieces|
|Wood cutting smooth blade||2 Pieces|
|Wood cutting scroll blade||2 Pieces|
10 Replaceable Blades for Different Applications: Widely used for wood, metal, steel, ceramics and panels of plastic etc
Use a saw blade with fine teeth for most laminates and woods. To reduce splintering of the edges, clamp waste wood on both ends and sides. Then cut through the waste wood when sawing.
INTERSECTING CIRCULAR LINES
Do not use the pendulum stroke when cutting narrow circular lines or angles.
Only soft materials such as wood, aerated concrete, plasterboard etc. may be cut using the plunge-cut sawing method!
Use a fine-toothed saw blade for ferrous metals and a coarse-toothed one for non-ferrous metals.
Double Safe Switch Design
The lock-off switch is used to prevent unintentional starting. For starting operation of the tool, first depress the lock-off button and hold it in position, then press the on/off switch. For safety reasons the lock-off switch of the tool cannot be locked; it must remain pressed during the entire operation.
Base Plate Angle Angle Adjustment: Bevel Cutting 45°
Use a Allen key to loosen the bolts securing the base plate and pull the base plate out of the slots (See Fig. G). For preset angles rotate so the lines of the angle on the base plate and angle plate superposition at the desired angle (0°, 15°, 30°, 45°) (See Fig. H).
4 Orbital Settings
4 Orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials, wood, plastic, or even slicing up sheet metal.
0:Thin materials. Fine cuts. Tight curves
I:Hard materials (e.g. steel & chipboard).
II:Dense materials (e.g. wood & plastic)
III:Fast cuts (e.g. softwood), cuts in the direction of the wood grain.
Quickly Heat dissipation
Heat dissipation window behind the jig saw can quickly dissipate heat. Fater heat dissipation for a more durable motor.
Double Safe Switch
Press the trigger and button on the side of the unit. You can focus all of your energy on controlling your cuts the way you want to
- 🚀VARIBLE SPEED & 4-POSITION ORBITAL ACTION🚀Variable cutting speed can be easily achieved by pulling the trigger. With 0 to 3 user-defined orbital settings, you can adapt the cutting motion to different cutting types and materials, higher orbital setting for softer materials and faster cutting; lower orbital setting for harder materials and more precise cuts.
- 🚀45°Bevel Cutting & 10 Blades🚀 The adjustable aluminium base can be tilted up to 45 degrees to the left or right. Easy operation for curved and circular cutting.
- 🚀 TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE & DUST EXTRACTION🚀The quick blade change system saves you time and energy when working on different materials. A practical dust outlet ensures a clean working environment.
- 🚀WESCO 18V 2.0Ah Battery System🚀ONE + System. Ultimate performance. Maximum freedom. All our batteries are compatible with new and existing WESCO tools with the same voltage. Enjoy your 18V System.
- 🚀Accessory KIT & 2 Years Warranty🚀Additional accessories including 1 X Allen key,1 X WS9854 charger,1 X WS9935 battery pack,2 X metal cutting blade,2 X aluminium cutting blade,2 X ceramic blade, 2 X smooth wood cutting blade, 2 X wood cutting blade.
|Package Dimensions||30.8 x 23.8 x 11.1 cm; 1.88 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Material||Aluminum Base + Rubber Grip + Metal Body + Plastic|
|Power Source||Battery Powered( Battery and charger included in the package)|
|Blade length||19 Millimetres|
|Usage||The cordless jigsaw is designed to make cut-offs and cut-outs in wood, plastic, metal, ceramic plates and rubber with a firm support. It is suitable for straight and curved cuts with a mitre angle of up to 45°. The saw blade recommendations are to be observed|
|Included Components||1 X Allen key, 1 X charger, 1 X 2.0Ah battery, 2 X metal cutting blade, 2 X aluminium cutting blade, 2 X ceramic blade, 2 X smooth wood cutting blade, 2 X wood cutting blade, 2 years warranty|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||1.88 kg|