|Rated Power||800 W|
|Rated No-load speed||0-2700 /min|
|Stroke length||20 mm|
|Max cutting capacity||Wood: 115 mm, Steel: 10 mm, Plastic: 15 mm|
|Machine weight||2.3 kg|
EFFICIENT COOLING SYSTEM
The WESCO recip saw is quipped with a 800w power pure copper motor for efficient cutting.
The cooling systerm helps reduce heat during long time using.
ON / OFF SAFETY SWITCH
Press and hold this switch to start the tool and release it to stop.
The on/off switch is also a variable speed controlled trigger switch. The blade plunger stroke rate can be adjusted from the minimum to maximum by the pressure you apply to the on/off switch.
SWITCH-ON LOCKOUT BUTTON
Press the power button, then press the release button and release the power button. Your Switch is now locked and you can continue to use it. To close the tool, simply press and release the on / off button.
TOOL-LESS BLADE FITTING AND REMOVING
1) Rotate the tool-free blade clamp lever anti-clockwise to its maximized angle and hold it.
2) Insert the blade shank into the blade clamp through the blade guard until it stops. Ensure the small hole in the blade is on the pin in the clamp.
3) Release the tool-free blade clamp lever. The clamp lever will return to original position automatically.
4) Pull up on blade to make sure that it is locked in place. To remove a blade, carry out these instructions in reverse order.
DEPTH OF CUT ADJUSTMENT
If you need to reduce the cutting capacity of your tool (depth of cut), the pivot foot plate may be adjusted as follows.
1) Loosen the two securing screws on the underside of the front housing with a hex key.
2) Slide the pivoting foot plate to the required position.
3) Tighten both screws and check that the pivoting foot plate is firmly latched.
- 【Variable-Speed 】WESCO exclusive on/off switch allows for either switch operation or speed adjustment. Variable speed (0 – 2700 spm) combined with a 20mm stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
- 【800W Power and 20mm Efficient Cutting】The 800W high-performance pure copper motor offers powerful performance for efficient cutting. The recip saw has a stroke of 20mm, the cutting capacity for wood is 115mm, for steel is 10mm and for plastic is 15mm. The base plate can be adjusted to different lengths
- 【Tool Free Blade Change and 2 Blades】Tool-free blade release chuck allows for faster blade installation and removal so you don’t have to spend a lot of time when changing the blade. The supplied two saw blades are for wood metal and plastic cutting
- 【Ergonomic Design and Wide Range of Use】With soft rubber and shock-absorbing structure, can be skid-resistant and shock-absorbing, providing a good grip. 2.3kg lightweight design reduces fatigue.The recip saw is great for DIY woodworking, pruning branches in the garden, cutting plastic pipes, soft metal pipes, etc
- 【What You Get】1 x reciprocating saw, 1 x charger, 1 x blades for wood, 1 x blades for steel, 1 x hex key, 1 x manual
|Package Dimensions||52.2 x 20.2 x 9.7 cm; 2.3 Kilograms|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||2.3 kg|