- 💎【7 Variable Speed】7 Variable speed levels enable sanding speed to be matched to the needs of various different jobs and materials. Perfect for sanding tasks on wooden, painted, and varnished flat surfaces, as well as filler, metal, stone, and plaster
- 🔮【Aluminum Base Plate】WESCO orbital sander adopts superior solid aluminum sanding plate design(90 x 187 mm), features high durability and more even sanding; Ideal for sanding tabletops, floor, doors, cabinets, skirting boards etc
- 💎【Strong Power And Efficient】WESCO 1/3 sheet sander powered with 240w pure copper motor, the speed can be set from 6000rmp to 11000rmp, delivers fine sanding and quick progress for a wide range of tasks
- 🔮【Efficient Dust Collection】10 vacuum holes providing strong dust suction for efficient dust collecting; Large diameter dust container equipped with a microfilter system keeps work area clean; All-round dust-proof switch design; Special buckle design keeps the dust container attaching firmly
- 💎【Low Vibration & Lightweight】WESCO finishing sander built-in counterbalance system engineered to reduce vibration and noise; features 1.63kg lightweight and low center of gravity design makes the sander works stably with low vibration and low noise
|Package Dimensions||32.7 x 18.8 x 10.8 cm; 2.17 Kilograms|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||2.17 kg|
|No load speed||6000-11000 /min|
|Base size||90*187 mm|
|Orbital diameter||1.6 mm|
Adjust the variable speed control to increase or decrease the speed according to the material and sanding sheet specification to be used
Tips: Avoid prolonged use at very low speed as this may damage your sander’s motor.
ATTACH THE DUST BOX
The 1/3 sheet sander is equipped with a dust box. To attach, push the dust box onto the adaptor, then slide the box with adaptor onto the outlet piece and take care that the latching lever engages.
ATTACHING SANDER TO VACUUM
The sander is equipped with a vacuum adapter, which is designed for collect dust task. Insert the adapter into the rear dust outlet of sander. Then pull the adapter and make sure it is tightened securely on the dust outlet. Then connect the hose of a vacuum cleaner.
First please turn on the vacuum cleaner, and then turn on the sander. If you stop sanding, first turn off the sander, then turn off the vacuum cleaner.
Note: Please always connect the adaptor with 32mm vacuum hose.
The orbital sander operates in small a circular rotation which allows efficient material removal. Operate the sander in long sweeping movements across your workpiece and even across the grain. For a finer finish, always use a fine grain sanding paper and only move the sander in the direction of the grit and never across the grain. Do not allow the sander to remain in the same position otherwise you will remove material and create an uneven surface.
WHAT YOU GET
1 * Sheet sander
1 * Dust extraction adaptor 32mm
1 * Dust box
1 * Paper hole punch
1 * 80 grit clamp sanding paper
1 * 100 grit clamp sanding paper
1 * 120 grit clamp sanding paper
1 * Manual