- ➤ SDS FINGER PAD DESIGN: a finger pad design is a great help when you are dealing with tight space, corners, edges, small items and complicate items such as window bar, stairs and closets
- ➤ HOOK & LOOP SYSTEM: hook and loop system enables you to change sanding paper quickly and conveniently, saving time when you are in the middle of sanding
- ➤ STRONG DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: strong suctions and efficient dust absorption keep your working environment clean and tidy
- ➤ COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: compact design and lightweight of 1.07 KG makes it user friendly, especially for female customers; soft rubber wrapped gripping handle also adds more comfort to your sanding
- ➤ WHAT YOU GET: 1 x Wesco detail sander; 1 x battery pack; 1 x battery charger ; 1 x dust bag; 1 x finger pad; 12 x sanding paper (60/80/120 grit ); 12 x finger sanding paper（60/80/120grit）, 1 x User Manual, 2 year warranty since the date of purchase
|Package Dimensions||23.5 x 17.5 x 14.5 cm; 1.74 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Included Components||1 x battery pack; 1 x battery charger ; 1 x dust bag; 1 x finger pad; 12 x sanding paper (60/80/120 grit ); 12 x finger sanding paper（60/80/120grit）, 1 x User Manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium-Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC)|
|Item Weight||1.74 kg|
WESCO 18V 2.0Ah Compact Cordless Detail Sander Machine with Dust Collection and 12Pcs Sanding Paper/WS2315.1
|No load speed||13000/min|
|Charger input||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Charger output||20V 2.0A|
|Battery capacity||2.0 Ah Li-ion|
|Charging time||1 hr|
- Your sander is equipped with a teardrop base which allows you to use it on large flat surfaces, as well as difficult and confined areas.
- The workpiece to be sanded must be securely fixed in case it moves during sanding
- Be sure to hold the sander firmly while it is woorking and gently apply force on it. It may “kick” on first contact. Hold the sander so that it is flat on the work and move slowly, preferably with a smooth, circular motion. Regularly check the condition of the sanding paper and replace when worn for best results.
- SDS FINGER PAD
The delta sander is a sanding tool with a SDS Finger pad, which is suitable for fine sanding in corners, edges, or hard-to-reach areas.
- OPENING THE SDS FINGER PAD
Raise the lock button upwards the top of the sander. Pull the SDS finger pad out. Pull back the lock button to lock the SDS finger pad.
For Battery Tools
- The ambient temperature range for the use and storage of tool and battery is 0℃ – 45℃
- The recommended ambient temperature range for the charging system during charging is 0℃ – 40℃
|WESCO Cordless Detail Sander WS2305.1||WESCO Cordless Orbital Sander WS2302||WESCO Orbital Sander WS4265.1||WESCO Sheet Sander WS4168||WESCO Belt Sander WS4366|
|Diameter of the base||140x140x80mm||125mm||125mm||90*187mm||76*533mm|
|No load speed||13000 rpm||3000-11000 rpm||4000-12000rpm||6000-11000 rpm||150-270 rpm|