- In order for the machine to generate this steam you simply add water, you don’t need to use environmentally harmful chemicals.
- The steamer has a reservoir of 4.5L and you can work with a full tank for about 75 minutes.
- It runs on electricity and has a 2m long power cable.
- The steam hose has a length of 3.5m and is the connecting element between your water tank and the steam plate. Thanks to the 3.5m long steam cable you have a lot of freedom of movement during the job.
- The steam plate is equipped with a handle so you can easily move the steam plate along the working surface.
|Product Dimensions||33 x 23 x 33 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.1 kg|
VONROC Wallpaper steamer
Are you moving or renovating your current home and do you need to remove a large amount of wallpaper? Let the VONROC wallpaper steamer be your solution for this project. Renting a wallpaper steamer is almost as costly as purchasing one. The most important and biggest difference is that the steamer is now yours, so you don’t have to pick it up and take it away again. You can remove as much wallpaper whenever and wherever you want.
Most important elements of a wallpaper steamer:
|Boiler Capacity||4.5 L|
|Tube length||350 cm|
|Tube diameter||24 mm|
|Steam plate dimensions||270x190mm|
|Working time (4.5L)||75 min|