- POWERFUL: The powerful 2000w VonHaus heat gun can be used over & over again for all those ‘must do’ household jobs like paint stripping, loosening adhesive (those stickers?) & lighting barbecues
- VERSATILE: Your VonHaus heatgun comes with 5 really useful nozzle attachments including a glass protection nozzle, heat concentration nozzle, a reflector nozzle and a targeted heat nozzle
- EASY TO USE: Lightweight but powerful, your heat gun has been designed with being used in mind. It’s ergonomic shape and optimal weight distribution make it really comfortable to use for long periods
- SAFETY FIRST: Made from PP composite for extra durability and temperature resistance, your VonHaus hot air gun is built with your safety in mind, this heatgun will last & last & last
- THE VONHAUS PROMISE: All our products are backed by a minimum 2 years warranty, so you can be safe in the knowledge that if anything happens we’re here for you. Use our products with confidence.
|Manufacturer||DOMU Brands VonHaus|
|Package Dimensions||26.7 x 26.4 x 9.9 cm; 1.03 Kilograms|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||1.03 kg|
VonHaus 2000W Heat Gun
High impact, multi-use and undeniably versatile, the VonHaus 2000W Heat Gun is designed to take on a whole host of DIY tasks.
VonHaus 2000W Heat Gun
Ideal for varnish and paint removable, decorating, home improvement, upcycling, thawing frozen pipes, loosening rusted bolts, bending plastics and much more.
Specification Voltage: 220 – 240V Power: 2000W Max Operating Temperature: 550°C Min Operating Temperature: 350°C Cable Length: 1.8m
The heat gun is ergonomically designed with a multi-grip handle and optimal weight distribution – minimizing user fatigue over long periods of use.
Dual Heat Settings
The heat gun benefits from two operating heat settings – 350°C and 550°C – ideal for precise heat control across multiple DIY applications – as well as an automatic shut off function to help prolong the life of the tool.
Built In Stand
When finished, the heat gun benefits from a vertical resting base – allowing the gun to cool safely – without causing damage to your furniture or workshop.
Directs a concentrated heat flow to the work surface – ideal for removing paint from awkward corners, crevices, mouldings, beading or architraves.