- Small, lightweight and versatile angle grinder operates at an impressive 11000 RPM with no load speed, allowing the 115mm disc to deliver precise, clean cuts
- Three-position auxiliary handle is designed and angled to a natural position for maximum comfort and control
- Enhanced safety with restart prevention safety switch – ensures the position of the power switch is checked before use
- Includes a wrench for attaching the grinding disc so you can get started right away
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
|Item dimensions L x W x H||36 x 14 x 13 centimetres|
|Style||3 Position Handle|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Maximum rotational speed||11000 RPM|
|Product Dimensions||36 x 14 x 13 cm; 2.34 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.34 kg|
VonHaus 750W Angle Grinder
Powerful, durable and more than up to the job, the VonHaus 750W Angle Grinder is ideal for tackling a range of tasks including sanding, cutting, grinding or polishing.
Remove rust, grind mortar, smooth surfaces and cut metal piping – all with this adaptable handheld power tool. Its impressive capabilities make it a valuable addition to any workshop, garage or household tool collection.
Thanks to a 115mm disc, extremely powerful 750W motor and 11000 RPM with no load speed, even the most challenging of jobs can be completed with ease and total control.
Spindle lock promotes quick, easy disc changes, so you can seamlessly switch from grinding to polishing.
Three-Position Auxiliary Handle
The handle included can be attached to the left, the right or the top of the machine – allowing you to achieve the best angle and optimum operational control.
Please note: your angle grinder comes with ONE grinding disc. Replacements are sold separately.
Safety Restart Prevention Device
This product is fitted with a restart prevention device to ensure the blade is not activated unexpectedly. If the power is cut to the product during use (such as disconnection from the mains) the tool will not power back on when plugged back in – unless the tool has been switched off first.
- Voltage: 220 – 240
- Power: 750W
- No load speed: 11,000 RPM
- Disc diameter: 115mm
- Disc Arbour: 22.23mm (Industry Standard)
- Cable: 2m
- Shaft Size: M14