- SEMI-PROFESSIONAL BRAD NAIL GUN – Air operated brad nailer supplied in a durable carry case, designed to bring speed and precision to a wide range of woodworking and second fix nailing tasks
- COMPATIBILITY – Efficient quick release, bottom-loading magazine enables firing of 100 x type 180 (18G) / 20 – 50 mm brad nails without reloading; we strongly recommend using Tacwise nails for a smooth, uninterrupted performance
- MAXIMISED PERFORMANCE – Offers a contact trip (bump) firing mode and comes equipped with a unique depth control adjustor for precise nail countersinking while the 360° adjustable exhaust port and high durability driver blade offer a 2.0m/s² vibration emission level for peak performance
- 1.2KG ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Robust, super lightweight design incorporating an anti-jam, quick release nose gate, whilst the safety contact tip, non-marking nose and soft rubber grip provide security and ease of use
- VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS – Semi-professional pneumatic brad nailer for a range of second fix applications including furniture/woodwork assembly, cabinetry, skirting boards, sub-flooring, door frames, fencing, panelling as well as sauna, shed, cabin, caravan and boat manufacturing
- AIR COMPRESSOR REQUIRED – Operates between 60 -100 PSI for fast and accurate nailing (compressor not included)
|Product Dimensions||32 x 27.99 x 75.01 cm; 2.12 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DGN50V|
|Colour||Orange / Black|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1x Air tool oil, Blow mould carry case, Operators Manual, 1x DGN50V|
|Item Weight||2.12 kg|
From the manufacturer
The DGN50V Air Brad Nail Gun is an ergonomic, fast, and lightweight addition to our Tacwise Air Brad Nailer range. This semi-professional nail gun brings consistent performance and speed to a wide range of soft, medium, and hard wood nailing tasks.
The air powered tool fires type 180 (18 gauge) brad nails with a length of 20-50mm and has a quick-release, bottom-loading magazine with a maximum capacity of 100 brad nails. We strongly recommend using Tacwise nails for a smooth, uninterrupted performance.
This brad nail gun operates in a contact trip (bump firing) firing mode and is equipped with a unique depth control adjustor allowing you to precisely countersink nails into different materials. A super lightweight tool weighing only 1.2kg that operates with a low 2.0m/s² vibration emission level for easy all-day nailing.
A high quality, versatile nail gun loaded with expert features including an anti-jam, quick-release nose gate, rubber non-marking nose, high durability driver blade and 360° adjustable exhaust port to enhance your nailing productivity. There’s also a rubber safety grip and safety contact tip for extra security and comfort.
The DGN50V is a pneumatic brad nailer suitable for a range of DIY and semi-professional second fix applications including furniture/woodwork assembly, cabinetry, skirting boards, sub-flooring, door frames, fencing, panelling as well as sauna, shed, cabin and caravan manufacturing.
Tool operation is between 60-100 PSI, allowing a relatively small air compressor to be used (not included in this purchase).
This model comes with: Blow mould carry case, Air tool oil.