SUIZAN Japanese Flush Cut Trim Hand Saw 120mm Pull Saw for Hardwood and Softwood
|Blade material||Japanese Steel|
|Power Source||Hand powered|
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a “Pull Saw.” Most people are used to European saws, called “push saws,” which cuts through a pushing motion. On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and are called “pull saws.” In comparison to “push saws,” this Japanese product is lighter in weight, requires less power, and results in a cleaner edge.
- JAPANESE STEEL: All SUIZAN Japanese saws consist of top quality Japanese steel. The high-quality steel makes razor sharp cuts.
- MADE IN JAPAN: All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. The whole process of making these tools are completed in one of Japan’s towns known for its craft-making tradition with a history of over 100 years.
- BLADE FOR HARDWOOD AND SOFTWOOD: You can easily cut oak, sandalwood, ebony, mahogany, maple, walnut and pine with a robust blade for hardwood. The blade for softwood can be used for white cedar, Japanese cedar, larch, paulownia wood and many others.
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter if you are a master or a beginner, using traditional Japanese-style saws gives you a brand new experience and lets you make a wider range of woodworking products, thus changing your life!
|Dimensions||7 × 3 cm|
30 x 7 x 3 cm; 59.82 Grams
|Item model number||
|Item Package Quantity||
|Date First Available||
21 Jun. 2019