Die Stock Handle Wrench
The die stock fits round dies. The die handle wrench can help to repair damaged bolts and threads or just remove bolts and threaded rod.
Easy to Use
The positioning groove of the die should be aligned with the fastening screw in the middle of the die wrench, and the screw should be inserted into the slot of the die and tightened.
- Round die holder is featured with adjustable screws to fix the dies.
- The die stock can securely hold round dies and is easy to operate.
- Provides good wear resistance for long service life.
Round Threading Dies
The round dies can process, correct or clean external threads. Perfect for rethreading existing threads in hard materials like metal, or making new threads in softer material such as plastic. Conical locking hole, strong locking and not loose.
Alloy Tool Steel Dies
- High hardness and wear resistance.
- High hardening capacity and tempering resistance.
Tips for Round Dies
- Suitable lubricating oil is conducive to cutting or cooling, making cutting more brisk, improving smoothness and dimensional accuracy. It also can help to extend the service life of tools in tapping operations.
- It needs to be reversed every 1/4~1/2 turn to facilitate the chip discharge from the chip hole.
Straight Flute Taps
Straight flute design, downward chip removal, fast tapping with accuracy. Suitable for processing through holes or shallow blind holes. Perfect for drilling and tapping aluminum, zinc, alloy etc..
Easy to Use
Used on drilling machines, tapping machines, CNC and milling machines. Use with tapping oil to get higher quality threads and more durable taps.
Features just the base substrate without any additional coatings, suitable for wide ranges of applications.
High Speed Steel Taps
- High hardness and good wear resistance.
- High heat resistance and good process performance.
- Good strength and toughness.
Tips for Thread Taps
- Machine taps are suggested to be used with tap collets with overload protection. Hand use or electric drills use is easy to cause breakage to the tap, so it is not recommended.
- Use with tapping oil to get higher quality thread and more durable taps. Cutting oil is lubrication, cooling and anti-sticking. Be sure to select the appropriate cutting oil for complex tapping process and apply anti-rust oil for maintenance after use.