- ✔️【MIG no gas welding machine】SIMDER MIG is a top of line household IGBT welder. Little splash and smooth wire feeding bring you wonderful welding seam. is a super easy operation welder,even for beginner welder.
- ✔️【Perfect for ultral thin workpiece】SIMDER MIG-200G welder fits for 0.8-1.0mm flux cored wire. Can welder 0.8mm ~ 4mm thickness. This welder can spot weld ultral thin board quickly.
- ✔️【High efficiency welding】SIMDER MIG-200G welder the working efficiency is 30% higher than stick/mma welder. Welding wire will be automatically feed when press torch trigger, no need to filler welding wire frequently.
- ✔️【Welding Applicable Items 】The welder is perfect for suit for welding carbon steel, steel etc.. It will enable you to obtain a professional finish in welding, auto body work, and many other thin steel welding processes. It is also a great choice for home repairs and hobby projects on light gauge steel.
- ✔️【100% Money Back Guarantee】The welder comes with 2 years warranty. If you’re not satisfied with our electric mig welder, please feel free to contact us.we’ll refund you- without reason. Faulty arc welders can also be replaced within 60 days.
|Part Number||S SIMDER|
|Package Dimensions||46.29 x 32.7 x 28.1 cm; 7.45 Kilograms|
|Item model number||S SIMDER|
|Size||Medium welding machine|
|Item Weight||7.45 kg|
S SIMDER MIG-200 MIG Welder
Gasless MIG Welder
- 220V 140AMP MIG Welding Machine
- Gasless MIG Welding(Flux Core Welding)
- Advanced IGBT Inverter Technology
Upgraded Plug of MIG welder
- This Upgraded Plug of MIG welder is Better Quality Control.
- Strictly Tested, Less Quality Problem.
- Over-Current&Over-Heat Protection
Your stip breaker over 35A is better
We have improved the performance of MIG mode of the DC MIG welder through precise testing, to provide better experience to our customer.
This MIG Welder fits 0.8mm &1.0mm flux core wire
- When you try to feed the wire,take of the Nozzle and contact tip so that the wire does not get stuck.
- Make sure to use the appropriate Wire Feed Wheel and Contact Tip before feeding the wire.
- MIG-200 MIG Welder×1
- Ground Clamp×1
- MIG Welding Torch×1
- Flux Core Wire×2LBS
- Operation Manual×1
Specification for MIG-200 MIG Welder
|Input Voltage||220V ± 20V|
|Dimension||13.6 x 7.9 x 7.1 inches|
MIG Welder Flux Core Wire Set Up
MIG Welder Wire Speed Control
The Current knob on the right side of this MIG Welder is for adjusting the wire speed,
To start, Adjust the current knob to 30% because if the wire speed was too fast, it may gets sticky to the work-piece.
And please adjust the Voltage knob to 50% to start and you can try to raise the voltage according to the thickness of the work-piece.
*If voltage was too high it may break through the work-piece.