- ★ 【Dual Temperature Heat Gun】: The SEEKONE mini heat gun is a durable, versatile heat gun. It features dual high 500°C (932°F) and low 300°C (572°F) temperature settings, with Reflector Nozzle for home, workshop, craft, and hobby projects.
- ★ 【Safety & Premium Quality】: Built-in overheat protection, the current of this heat gun will be cut off automatically when the temperature is overheated to avoid melting and fire. Made of high-quality ABS plastic shell and stainless steel air outlet, which are resistant to high temperature, corrosion, and long-lasting service life. Combined with the UL-Certificated cord, pretty safe to use!
- ★ 【Portable & Convenient to Use】With a smaller size and lighter weight, it is easy to carry and store. Arms are less prone to fatigue during long hours of work. The Integrated hands-free design allows the heat gun to run stably on the workbench, freeing hands to complete the work more efficiently.
- ★ 【Versatile Application】: Wide use and perfect for DIY projects. This mini heat gun can be used for shrink wrapping, soldering, air bubble removing, candle making, electronics repairing, watercolor drying, defrosting, and so on. If you like to DIY, it is a great tool for you to make your own handmade work.
- ★【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】Full refund or return guarantee with lifetime free warranty. If anything happened about the product, please feel free to contact us at any time, we will be always here for you.
|Package Dimensions||21.8 x 19.6 x 5.3 cm; 486 Grams|
|Material||TPE & ABS & Stainless Steel Nozzle|
|Item Weight||486 g|
|Marterial||TPE & ABS & Stainless Steel Nozzle|
|Color||Yellow and black|
- Disconnect the heat gun from the power supply when not in use. Store indoors in a dry place and out of the reach of children.
- Keep the gun in constant motion. Do not stop or dwell in one spot.
- Do not touch the nozzle until the tool has cooled.
- Do not work in wet areas or expose the heat gun to rain.
- Do not use electric tools in the presence of flammable liquids or gases.
- Do not use near combustible materials such as dry grass, leaves, and paper which can scorch and catch fire.
- Children can only use it under the supervision of an adult.
- This mini heat gun is very suitable for small heating work, such as handcrafting, electronic repair, etc.