- ▶【Variable Temp Control & Overload Protection】 Unlike other dual temperature heat guns, our heat guns provide variable temperature control. The black dial provides rheostat-type heating, the high / low switch on its handle provides air flow control. Temperature range from 50℃ to 600℃; Our heat gun also possess overload protector to avoid damaging your heat gun and circuit.
- ▶ 【Strong Power With 2 Modes】 SEEKONE 2000W heat gun provides strong power quickly heat up to 600℃ in seconds. Two modes: I: 50℃-450℃, 190-210L/min; II: 50℃-600℃, 250-500L/min.
- ▶ 【Various Nozzles & Accessories】 Our hot air guns contain a total of 7 accessories. 5 Differents heat gun nozzles used for controlling the flow of air and focusing heat to the desired area, best for shrink wrapping, crafting, embossing heating, painting, roofing, wire stripping, phone / auto glass repair, tint soldering / desoldering, plastic welding, PVC pipe bending, seized bolts & nuts loosening, replacing tile, waxing skis and snowboards, soften plastics as well as drying and thawing purpos
- ▶ 【Scientific Ergonomic Design & Wide Applications】 Seekone heat gun has a scientific ergonomic design handle can prevent repetitive strain injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders; Ideal use for shrinking heat shrink tube, shrinking wrap, heating PVC, electronics, cell phone repairs, vinyl wrap, removing paint or floor tiles, loosening rusted bolts, and other heating or thawing purpose
- ▶ 【Support】 If our products have any problems, our 24 hours supporting team can help you. If we cannot solve your problems, you can Contact Amazon Customer Support to replace them for free.
High impact, multi-use and undeniably versatile, the SEEKONE 2000W Heat Gun is designed to take on a whole host of DIY tasks.
Ideal for varnish and paint removable, decorating, home improvement, upcycling, thawing frozen pipes, loosening rusted bolts, bending plastics and much more.
SEEKONE heat gun is ergonomically designed with a multi-grip handle and optimal weight distribution – minimising user fatigue over long periods of use. It has two heat and airflow settings (50℃- 600℃) for more control depending on application. It built-in overheating protection design that makes your heat gun more safer, and more reliable.
The cable length of this heat gun is 1.45 meters. Because the needs are different, the length of the Cable may not fully meet the needs of everyone. If you have a higher demand, you can use an extension Cable.
|Dual Temperature Setting( Ⅰ )||50 ℃ – 400 ℃|
|Dual Airflow Setting( Low )||190L-210L/min|
|Weight||0.9 kg (1.984 lb)|
|Dual Temperature Setting( Ⅱ )||400 ℃ – 600 ℃|
|Dual Airflow Setting( High )||250L-500L/min|
Heat Gun Nozzles Application
- Deflector nozzle
Wider distribution of the hot air, for working on large serfaces-floors, doors , paint drying, paint stripping, car wrapping etc.
- Reflector nozzle
Evenly dispenses air around whole abject, idel for soldering pipework, shrink sealing electrical cable.
- Concentrator nozzles
These small and bigger concentrator nozzles for precise operations-concentrates the air onto a smaler surface area, such as wrap a gift basket, loosen the screws, sticker removal, repair the car bumpers etc.
- Scraper & putty knife
The scraper and putty knife main use for remove the paint.
What’s Your Heat Gun Can Be Use For ?
It’s an practical garage tool that every mechanic should have in their tool box. It will give you the edge for carrying out tasks such as tinting car windows or wrapping your cars interior.
Our heat guns are simple to use and have the power to efficiently shrink wrap products at the speed you need. With excellent air velocity settings, it quickly shrinks PVC in just a few seconds.
Removing Rusted Bolts
Heat the nut with a heat gun if it won’t come off. This causes the steel to expand, which can break the rust seal. Apply heat for about a minute, then allow the nut to cool.
|Variable Temperature Heat Gun A||LCD Heat Gun||Variable Temperature Heat Gun B||Mini Heat Gun||Dual Temperature Heat Gun B||HG350|
|Variable Temperature Control||✓||✓||✓||NO|
|Dual Temperature Setting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Dual Airflow Setting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Temperature Ajustment Dial||✓||button||✓|
|Temperature||50℃- 600℃||50℃- 650℃||60℃- 600℃||300℃ & 500℃||300℃ & 600℃||350℃|