- Compact and lightweight unit weighing 6kg.
- Can weld a variety of rods including rutile, basic and stainless from Ø1.6mm up to Ø5mm.
- Includes thermal cut-out and mains voltage LEDs.
- Supplied with 2mtr 25mm² cable with electrode holder and 2mtr 25mm² earth clamp and cable.
- Optional TIG accessory kit available Model No. TIG10S.
|Product Dimensions||37.8 x 42.6 x 17.5 cm; 8 Kilograms|
|Item model number||MW200A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug format||G – 3 pin British|
|Included Components||Inverter Welder 200Amp 230V|
|Item Weight||8 kg|
Lightweight, powerful and incredibly versatile, inverters offer many advantages over traditional transformer type welders. Inverters use state-of-the-art electronic components to produce fully portable power sources for arc welding. For example, Model No. MW160A will produce up to 160Amps at 20% duty cycle; a conventional 160Amp welder would have a duty cycle of around 10%. Manufactured from pressed steel with a powder coated finish for extra corrosion resistance, with ergonomically designed composite end for a stylish design and keeping weight below 7kg. Features a carry handle for portability which allows the welder to be taken to the job at hand, ideal for mobile technicians. Supplied in tough composite carry-case including earth clamp and electrode holder.
1 x Inverter 200Amp 230V with Accessory Kit