- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE TYRE INFLATOR: used by the UK’s leading breakdown professionals. The RAC900 features anti-vibration rubber mounted feet for stable placement when inflating a tyre, thermal overload protection, waterproof on/off switch so it can be used in all weather conditions and inline fuse to protect vehicle electronics.
- POWERFUL INFLATION: inflates a 13” tyre from flat to 35psi in 90 seconds. Powered directly from a 12V battery to give the fastest possible inflation.
- IDEAL FOR LARGER VEHICLES: this powerful air compressor is ideal for inflating high pressure tyres. It also comes with 7m extendable airline, which can stretch the full length of a motorhome or transit van.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: the air compressor has metal body, brass connector and hard-wearing storage bag so it can withstand heavy duty use.
- 2 YEAR GUARANTEE: comes with free two year guarantee.
From the manufacturer
Ring RAC900 Digital Tyre Inflator
Perfect for: heavy duty use
The Ring RAC900 is a heavy-duty, high-powered inflator. Used by leading UK breakdown professionals, this has all the power you need from a robust inflator.
Save money and stay safe
Properly inflated tyres will improve fuel efficiency and reduce wear and tear, saving you money at the pumps and in car maintenance. Well maintained tyres also improve your vehicle’s handling – making it easier and safer to drive.
- Inflates car tyre in 90 seconds
- Max 100 PSI
- Digital gauge
- PSI, KPA and BAR
- 7m air line
- 2.4m cable
- Powered through 12V socket
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
High-powered: inflates a car tyre from flat to 35PSI in just 90 seconds. It’s powered directly from the car or a 12V leisure battery with crocodile clips to give it the power for the fastest inflation in our range.
The RAC900 is tough enough for any situation. It is weatherproof, has anti-vibration rubber-mounted feet, inline fuse protection, thermal overload protection, robust metal body, brass connector and durable storage case.
The RAC900 is the inflator used by the UK’s leading breakdown company. This is the inflator trusted by professionals to perform under any conditions, time and time again.
Any wheel, anywhere
This versatile inflator’s fast airflow rate and 7m airline make it a one-stop-shop for all your tyre maintenance from one inflator. Ideal for cars, motorcycles, scooters, 4x4s, SUVs, caravans, horse boxes, motorhomes, vans and minibuses.
|Inflation time in under||4.5 mins||3.5 mins||3.0 mins||3.0 mins||2.0 mins||90 seconds|
|Display||Analogue||Preset digital||Large preset digital||Preset digital||Analogue||Analogue|
|Light||None||Built-in white light & red SOS light||Built-in white light & red SOS light||Built-in white light & red SOS light||None||None|
|Inflates Air Beds & Other Inflatables||No||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Powered By||12V DC (in car) socket||12V DC (in car) socket||12V DC (in car) socket||12V DC (in car) socket||Mains 230V plug||Direct to car battery/12V leisure battery|
|Power Cable Length||2.9m||3.3m||3.5m||3.0m||1.8m||2.4m|
|Air Line Length||48cm||60cm||70cm||53cm||75cm||7m (extended)|
|Suitable for||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car and motorcycle tyres||Car, motorcycle, wheel chair and scooter tyres||Car, motorcycle, wheel chair, scooter, transit van and motor home tyres|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||34 x 20.6 x 23.2 centimetres|
|Hose length||7 Metres|
|Product Dimensions||34.01 x 20.6 x 23.19 cm; 3.69 Kilograms|
|Item model number||RAC900|
|Manufacturer part number||RAC900|
|Item Weight||3.69 kg|