- 【RBA1400】Input current 230V/60Hz with rated output 23A/230V. Duty cycle 60%. With anti-stick function
- 【IGBT technology】Works well with the 6013,7018 electrode. Suitable for electrode sizes from 1.6mm to 3.2mm
- 【Multifunction】MMA/Lift TIG/VRD with hot start/Arcforce. IGBT technology, energy saving and environmental protection compared to conventional welding machines
- 【Small and portable】Electrode holder and grounding clamp per 2m cable, power cord is 1.6m, net weight: 3.3kg, package size: 410 * 240 * 280mm, light and easy to carry
- 【Warranty】3 year guarantee(note: this item does not contain a plug, please configure a 16-32A professional plug or connect the power supply to the socket and the circuit breaker requires 32A)
|Package Dimensions||37.2 x 30.4 x 21.9 cm; 4.63 Kilograms|
|Item model number||ARC140|
|Voltage||230 Volts (AC)|
|Item Weight||4.63 kg|
We are Reboot, the practitioner for protecting your health and the environment.
- Focused on providing customers with the best products and services, with a focus on the welding industry, since its development in 2017, the performance has increased and the market has been expanding.
- We have functional welding and plasma cutting machines, there is always one that suits you and always one that is tailor-made for you.
- Professional welding machine
- Professional plasma cutting
- All-in-one welding and cutting machine
- Welding torch and wearing parts
- Cutting gun and consumables
- Other accessories and equipment
- Although we are young, we have spread out over many countries and regions and more and more welders have got to know our brand.
- 1 x welding machine ARC1400
- 1 x 2 m earth clamp
- 1 x 2 m electrode holder
MMA/LIFT TIG 2-in-1 welding IGBT technology
- Input supply voltage AC230V ± 15%, 50/60Hz.
- Inverter technology: IGBT
- Output current: 23A
- Working cycle: 60%
- Power factor: 0.7
- Protection level: IP21
- Insulation class: F
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Dimensions: 41 cm x 24 cm x 28 cm
- Inverter technology
- Thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent protection
- Recommended electrodes E6013/E7018. Use a welding rod from 1.6 mm to 3.2 mm to weld 1.0 mm to 10.0 mm carbon steel.
- This machine can not only weld ordinary steel rods, but also stainless steel rods. All you need to do is adjust the current above 100A. Cellulose electrode is not recommended.
- LIGT TIG function: Use a 10-25mm WP-17FV TIG burner and connect argon gas to weld 1.0-6.0 mm stainless steel.
- Please note that this item does not contain a TIG torch. You need to buy it separately.
- Can be adjusted to increase arc current to make the arc of the machine easier to ignite.
- Can be set to increase the welding current during low current welding to avoid arc breakage and smooth welding.
- Reduce idle losses, avoid electric shocks and reduce the output voltage below DC15V
- The synthetic digital current and voltage adjustment automatically adjusts the voltage when the current is changed.
|Current||40 – 130A||40 -135A||40 -150A||40 – 150A||300A||0.45KG|
|Function||MIG Gas/MIG No Gas/MMA/Lift TIG||MIG No Gas||MIG Gas/MIG No Gas/MMA/Lift TIG||MIG Gas/MIG No Gas/MMA/Lift TIG/Spool Gun|
|Welding wire specifications||1kg||1kg||1kg||1kg|
|Minimum welding thickness||0.8mm||0.5mm-5.0mm||0.8mm||0.8mm|
|Welding material||Stainless steel/carbon steel/mild steel/other metal material||Stainless steel/carbon steel/mild steel/other metal material||Stainless steel/carbon steel/mild steel/other metal material||Stainless steel/carbon steel/mild steel/other metal material|
- The ground lead terminal is connected to the negative terminal, the welding gun terminal is connected to the positive terminal.
- For the electrode size is 1.6-3.2mm, suitable for E6017, E7018 materials.
About the welding material:
- Welding can weld stainless steel, carbon steel, low carbon steel and other metal materials, can be widely used in automobile, pipeline engineering, repair and maintenance, metal processing, manufacturing, field work, etc. And it can also be used in home and hobby workshops.
- Very suitable for beginners, enthusiasts and professionals, simple and easy to use.
Welding Gun Accessories Information:
- We also offer wearing parts for welding torches, MB15 torches, LIFT TIG torches and plasma cutting guns. Just visit our store to buy.
Advantages of our products after the update:
- The accurate inverter current of MMA IGBT welding machine, small splashes, strong penetration force, automatic hot start and non-stick technology can adjust the arc force and non-stick, which is helpful for perfect welding.
- Stable current output of pure copper core cable, low transmission loss over long distances. Save more electricity and efficiency than conventional welding machines.
- Digital control of the chip. Overload protection and powerful heat dissipation function allow the welding machine to work stably even during long-term work.
- Safety arc overload protection, over voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, overload protection, fan cooling.