From the brand
From the manufacturer
Getting up early and doing a good day of work is a way of life for you, and it’s our way of life too.
From saw chain and guide bars to lawnmower blades and trimmer line, we make high-quality, durable products you can depend on every day.
Why Oregon corded chainsaws?
You take pride in your work, and we know you work hard every day. The craftsmanship you put into your job or project requires tools engineered and built to exacting standards. Oregon stands by you.
We make our electric chainsaws so they perform to your standards, and then exceed your expectations. With the cut of each tree limb, branch, and trunk, Oregon electric chainsaws work as hard as you do.
- DuraCut saw chain: Cuts 3 times longer than standard chain in abrasive environments
- Corded Power – low noise, vibration, no emissions
- Tool-less Tensioning system: Tension the chain without fuss
- Low kickback: Work in your yard for hours comfortably and confidently
- Automatic Oiling System: keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- HIgh power: 15 amps, 2400 watts
CORDED CHAINSAW TOOL TIP
Lubricating the bar and chain is very important to prevent premature wear and maintain optimal performance of your chainsaw.
When you use the CS1400 for the first time, you need to prime the oiler.
Unplug the chainsaw and remove the bar and chain.
Plug in the chainsaw and run it for about 2 to 3 minutes.
You will see oil on the bar pad.