- POWERFUL: This NETTA Heat Gun has 2000W at its disposal meaning it can make lightwork of whatever jobs you may need it to do. This item has 2 temperature and airflow settings which allows this product to go from 300℃ to 600℃ (temperature) and from 300 litres a minute to 600 litres a minute (air flow).
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS: This heat gun can be used for stripping paint, soldering pipes, shrinking PVC, removing rusted bolts, softening caulk around the sink or even bending and molding plastics. It can also be used for drying and thawing products.
- EASY TO USE: This product features a built-in stand which allows hands-free use. The balanced ergonomic design reduces fatigue when being used over a longer period. This technology reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries. A 2M power cable is included with this product.
- WARRANTY: NETTA offer a full 365-day warranty with this product meaning you can have peace of mind when using this product.
- DIMENSIONS: 26.4 x 25.2 x 9.2cm (Packaged) | WEIGHT: 1KG
|Package Dimensions||26.8 x 26.7 x 9.6 cm; 970 Grams|
|Item model number||NT-2000WHEATGUN|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Cord length||2 Metres|
|Plug format||G – Square plugs. British type.|
|Item Weight||970 g|
NETTA 2000W Electric Heat Gun
Ideal for Stripping Paint, Soldering Pipes and Shrinking PVC
Here at NETTA we only deliver the best quality products, making your D.I.Y experiences easy and enjoyable.
This NETTA 2000W Heat Gun comes with 2 temperature and airflow settings, allowing this tool to operate at 300℃ or 600℃ Celsius, and at 300 litres a minute or 600 litres a minute for air flow.
A multipurpose, must have tool for your kit. Whether you need to remove some wallpaper or thaw your frozen pipes in winter, this heat gun is the perfect tool for the job.
- ABS Case Included
- Speed Control Button
- Ergonomic Handle
- 2M Long Cord
- Different Nozzle Attachments
- Powerful 2000W Motor