From the brand
Features of This Mini Chainsaw：
- This chainsaw uses ultra-high hardness chains to ensure smooth cutting.
- The chainsaw adopts an integrated guide plate, which can quickly dissipate heat.
- The powerful motor made of pure copper makes cutting more efficient.
- The newly designed safety lock can prevent sudden start and avoid accidents.
- The safety cover can prevent wood from splashing.
- This LED light allows you to finish cutting even in places with insufficient light.
- The ergonomic non-slip handle can be held well.
- The body + battery weighs only 1.2 kg, so both men and women can easily use it.
- You only need to install the battery to work.
- Very suitable for gardening pruning and shrub pruning.
- The chainsaw has overload and temperature control protection settings. When the motor temperature exceeds 120°C, it will automatically stop working to protect the motor from damage due to high temperature. It can be turned on again when the temperature drops below 70°C.
- Check the cutting direction of the chain and install it with the guide plate.
- Fit the side rail cover. Insert the nut without tightening it.
- Adjust the tightness of the chain.
- Tighten the nut with a wrench.
- Install the battery.
- Finally, you get a complete chainsaw.
- Note: The chain must fit the track, not too tight or too loose to avoid damaging the chainsaw.
Mini chainsaw Set:
1 x cordless chainsaw,
2 x battery pack, 2 x chain (there is one on the chain saw),
1 x charger,
1 x screwdriver,
1 x wrench,
1 x cleaning brush,
1 x sharpening rod,
1 x goggles,
1 x instruction manual,
1 x storage bag.
Only when you press the unlock button and the start button at the same time, the chainsaw will start to work, which can avoid accidents.
You can hold the chainsaw in one hand and the handle in the other to ensure a stable cut; in addition, by holding the handle, you can easily lift the chainsaw.
After using the chainsaw, please clean up the chain, apply lubricating oil to it, and cover it to ensure normal use next time.
A full charge can provide up to 60 minutes of use time, suitable for outdoor use.
Note: Please fully charge it before first use.
Before checking or repairing the chainsaw, please remove the battery.
The chain is sharp and should not be touched to avoid injury.
The battery displays red when charging, and green when fully charged.
It is normal for the electric saw to produce sparks during use.
For safety reasons, please unplug the chainsaw battery when not in use.
After using the chainsaw, please clean the chain with a brush and apply lubricating oil (edible oil is also OK) to prevent rust.