- Features tool-less accessory clamp
- High operating efficiency
- Accessories can be installed at 30 degree increments across 360 degrees
- Soft start, variable speed control dial and constant speed control under load
- Uses OIS (oscillating interface system)
- Small diameter barrel grip
- Improved performance for fast cutting, sanding, scraping and grout removal
- 3.2 degree oscillation angle for faster cutting and sanding
- Ideal for wooden flooring, Tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a wide variety of other applications
- Optional dust extraction attachment (not included)
|Product Dimensions||12.5 x 42 x 31 cm; 1.6 Kilograms|
|Item model number||TM3010CK/2|
|Style||Makita TM3010CK Oscillating Multi-Tool 320W with Tool-Less Accessory Change 240V|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Sound level||78 dB|
|Included Components||1 x Carry case, 1 x Makita TM3010CK/2|
|Battery description||Not Included|
|Item Weight||1.6 kg|
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Makita TM3010CK/2
- 1 x Carry case
From the manufacturer
Makita TM3010CK/2 240V Multi Tool
Reduced vibration and lower noise. Supplied in a Carry Case.
For fast cutting, sanding, scraping and grout removal, ideal for wooden flooring, tile, plaster, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications.
The TM3010CK Multi Tool has a powerful 320 watt motor with soft start, variable speed and constant speed control. High operating efficiency.
Equipped with tool-less accessory change system. Lever style lock system allows for quick instalation and replacement of accessories (not included). The clamp system provides 12 tightening settings, one every 30 degrees (0 to 360 degrees). The accessories can be instaled at 30 degree increments across 360 degrees. The TM3010CK uses OIS interface (Oscillating Interface System).
Optional dust extraction attachment available (not included).
Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.