- Soft start, variable speed control and constant speed under load
- Straight or bevel cutting; blade enters material on the same cutting line
- Bevel capacity -1 degrees to 48 degrees with positive stops at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees
- Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade for easier blade installation
- Easy to set depth adjustment with a large scale
- Depth stopper for splinter free cutting to enable to easily cut a preliminary groove at a depth of 2mm
- Close to wall cutting, only 18mm away from the wall
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter free mirror finish
- Built in current limiter to help prevent motor burn out
- Large cutting capacity 55mm at 90 degrees, 39mm at 45 degrees
|Product Dimensions||25 x 34 x 22 cm; 4.4 Kilograms|
|Item model number||SP6000J|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Included Components||1 x TCT saw blade, 1 x Makita SP6000J/2, 1 x Hex wrench, 1 x Makpac case|
|Item Weight||4.4 kg|
From the manufacturer
- Blade diameter 165mm
- Bore diameter 20mm
- Maximum cut at 90 degrees 55mm
- Maximum cut at 45 degrees 39mm
SP6000J/2 240V 165mm Plunge Saw
Supplied in a Carry Case. Guide Rails and Connector are not included (supplied separately).
The SP6000J/2 is a 240V Plunge Saw with a powerful 1,300 watt motor, soft start, variable speed trigger and constant speed under control to deliver 2,000 up to 5,800 rpm.
The Plunge Saw features a depth stopper for splinter free cutting and straight or bevel cutting, the blade enters the material on the same cutting line. The Plunge Saw has a bevel capability of -1 degrees to 48 degrees with positive stops at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees, with dual front and rear bevel supports to provide added rigidity for precise, accurate cuts. It has an easy to set depth adjustment with large scale.
The locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade instalation. The blade wrench attaches to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes.
The SP6000J/2 can be connected to a vacuum system
Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.