From the manufacturer
Introducing MT Series from Makita
The MT Series from Makita offers a comprehensive list of tools.
Produced to a standard far exceeding that of the DIY market, the MT Series combines industrial build quality with fundamental professional requirements.
The MT Series is therefore tailored to suit all discerning home-users, apprentices and trade users, who do not require all the features of a high-end professional machine, just a robust and reliable tool to get the job done.
MT Series tools are produced in the same worldwide Makita factories as fully fledged Makita tools, and are subject to the same stringent quality control processes.
- Available in 240V only
- Variable speed controlled by trigger
- Tool-less blade change
- Tool-less shoe adjustment
- Externally accessible brushes
- Maximum cutting capacity in wood 255mm
- Maximum cutting capacity in pipe 130mm
The M4501/2 has an ergonomically designed handle with a rubberised soft grip to fit the user’s hand perfectly, providing maximum control and increased comfort in use.
The M4501/2 features a built-in dust blower to clear the cutting line for greater accuracy and is designed for improved dust and water resistance for using in harsh weather conditions.
Makita M4501/2 240V Reciprocating Saw
The M4501/2 Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 1,010 watt motor, with variable speed controlled by trigger to enable the user to match the speed to the application for accurate cutting, to deliver up to 2,800 spm and 28mm strokes for faster cutting. The M4501/2 is ideal for framers, carpenters, plumbers and general construction.
The M4501/2 is equipped with a tool-less blade change to enable the user one handed blade changes, tool-less shoe adjustment to allow the user to quickly adjust the shoe position by simply pressing a button and a large 2 finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and added convenience.
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability
|Product Dimensions||45.7 x 9.8 x 17 cm; 3.2 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||M4501/2|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Reciprocating Saw|
|Item Weight||3.2 kg|