- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle
- Large cutting capacity 65mm at 0 degrees and 45mm at 45 degrees
- Bevel cuts 0 degrees to 45 degrees For the most common cutting applications
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of the cutting depth
- Aluminium base plate and aluminium die cast safety cover
- Compatible with guide rail
- Flat motor housing end
|Product Dimensions||31.1 x 24 x 26.1 cm; 3.9 Kilograms|
|Item model number||HS7611J|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Blade length||190 Millimetres|
|Included Components||1 x Dust nozzle, 1 x Hex wrench, 1 x Makita HS7611J, 1 x Rip fence (guide rule), 1 x Makpac case|
|Item Weight||3.9 kg|
From the manufacturer
- Large 2 finger trigger
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Double insulated
Blade diameter 190mm
Bore diameter 30mm
Maximum cutting capacity 0 degrees 65mm
Maximum cutting capacity 45 degrees 45mm
HS7611J/2 240V 190mm Circular Saw
Supplied in a Makpac Case.
The HS7611J Circular Saw has a powerful 1,600 watt motor to deliver up to 5,500 rpm for increased performance and job site durability.
The Circular Saw bevel cuts at 0 to 45 degrees for the most common cutting applications, has a large 2 finger trigger for user convenience and single action lever for quick adjustment of the cutting depth. The base plate is aluminium and aluminium die cast safety cover. Flat motor housing for increased stability when changing blades, angular guide at the rear for smooth and precise adjustment of the bevel angle and handy guide rule allows the user to do accurate straight cuts.
The HS7611J is compatible with a guide rail (not included) and is connectable to a dust extractor.
Recommended blade B-07967.
Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.