- New aesthetic design
- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle
- Bevel cuts 0 degrees to 45 degrees for the most common cutting applications
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of the cutting depth
- Flat motor housing
- Aluminium die cast safety cover, aluminium base plate and aluminium blade cover
- Compatible with guide rail (not included)
|Product Dimensions||30.9 x 23.2 x 25.5 cm; 7.19 Kilograms|
|Item model number||HS7601J|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Sound level||3 dB|
|Blade length||190 Millimetres|
|Item Weight||7.19 kg|
From the manufacturer
- Bevel cuts 0 to 45 degrees for the most common cutting applications
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees 66mm
- Depth of cut at 45 degrees 46mm
- Compatible with a guide rail (not included) Adapter 197005-0 required (not included)
The HS7601J has a rear dust exhaust port to blow dust away from the operator and the dust nozzle can be attached for use with a vacuum cleaner.
HS7601J is compatible with a guide rail.
Please Note: Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.
HS7601J 240V 190mm Circular Saw supplied in a Makpac Case
Makita is one of the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. The HS7601J Circular Saw is compact and lightweight, with a powerful 1,200 watt motor, to deliver up to 5,200 rpm.
The HS7601J with new aesthetic design, is equipped with aluminium base plate and aluminium die cast safety cover for increased durability, single action lever for quick adjustment of the cutting depth, rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of the bevel angle and handy guide rule to allow the operator accurate straight cuts. The HS7601J has a flat motor housing for stability when changing blades.