- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries
- Not compatible with G-Series Battery or Ni-CAD or Ni-MH Batteries. (N.B. batteries not included)
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
|Product Dimensions||11.81 x 6.69 x 13.78 cm; 4.6 Kilograms|
|Batteries||Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||DMR109W|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 x Makita DMR109W, 1 x AC power adapter|
|Item Weight||4.6 kg|
From the manufacturer
- FM frequency range 87.5 to 108 Mhz
- DAB frequency range Band III 5A to 13F
DAB Job Site Radio (White) – No batteries included
The DMR109W is a cordless Job Site Radio, capable of receiving Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) radio and powered by either AC (power adaptor supplied) or Makita batteries (not included). It is compatible with 10.8V Li-ion slide battery, 14.4V or 18V Li-ion Slide battery and 7.2V or 10.8V Li-ion stick battery. It is not compatible with G-Series, Ni-Cad or Ni-Mh batteries.
The Job Site Radio delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful side firing speakers and has a digital DAB/FM tuner, with easy to read LCD backlit display and 10 pre-set stations (5 DAB and 5 FM). It is equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade and AUX-In jack for connecting to an external audio source (connecting cable not included).
The DMR109W has a removable flexible antenna which can be stored inside the radio and is IP64 rated dust and shower proof construction for maximum weather and water resistance. Elastomer bumpers protect the radio against rough handling on a jobsite. The soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees.