- Newly compatible with 10.8V CXT slide batteries
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio.
From the manufacturer
- Menu controls to set FM mono / stereo, clock settings, volume and snooze
- Time and 2 alarm timers (radio and HWS buzzer) with snooze
- Adjustable sleep (auto shut off) timer
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the battery cover on the radio
Frequency range FM 87.5 to 108 MHz
Frequency range AM 522 to 1,710 kHz
DMR107 Job Site Radio – No batteries included
Analogue Job Site Radio, AC Power Adapter included
The DMR107 is a dual power analogue radio, powered by 10.8V, 14.4V or 18V Li-ion LXT slide battery (not included), a 7.2V or 10.8V Li-ion stick battery (not included) or by AC adapter (included). It delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 76mm side firing speakers.
Digital AM / FM tuner with LCD backlit display and 10 pre-set channels (5 AM and 5 FM). Illuminated control buttons and dial for improved visibility. AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (connecting cable not included). Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on the jobsite and IP64 rated, dust and showerproof construction.