From the manufacturer
- Blade diameter 165mm
- 57mm maximum cut at 0 degrees
- 41mm maximum cut at 45 degrees
- 37mm maximum cut at 50 degrees
- Auto-Start Wireless Sytem (AWS): Chip 198900-7 required, sold separately
The DHS661ZU features Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT); automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load condition for optimum operation, indication lamp for ADT; green light on for high torque, no lights on for high speed and blinking green light for overload alert and Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS). The DHS661ZU connects to a compatible dust extractor with Bluetooth (Chip 198900-7 required, sold separately). The dust extractor will automatically run whilst the DHS661ZU is switched on.
Please Note: Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.
DHS661ZU 18V Li-ion LXT Brushless 165mm Circular Saw – Batteries and Charger Not Included
Makita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. The DHS661ZU Circular Saw is powered by 18V Li-ion LXT slide type battery (not included), with brushless motor and soft start for smooth start-ups, to deliver up 5,000 rpm for smooth cutting.
The DHS661ZU is not compatible with G-Series batteries.
The DHS661ZU is equipped with electric brake, easy to operate lock off button for safe operation, rear facing exhaust port and blower function to blow sawdust away from the cutting line. The DHS661ZU has an aluminium base with 45 and 50 degrees bevel cutting capacity, easy to read scale markings for easier adjustments and a built in LED job light to illuminate the work area.
- Soft start and electric brake
- Led job light
- Aluminium base with 45 and 50 degrees bevel cutting capacity
- Rear facing exhaust port
- Lock off button for operator safety
- Blower function to blow sawdust away from the cutting line
- Easy to read scale markings for easier adjustments