- Brushless motor
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection
- Trigger switch
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology
- Automatic torque drive technology
- Battery guard
- Battery indicators
- 1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita Tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee for our tools.
|Item dimensions L x W x H||56.2 x 27.6 x 19.3 centimetres|
|Style||Model Number: DGA900Z|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Product Dimensions||56.21 x 27.61 x 19.3 cm; 5.5 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DGA900Z|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 x DGA900Z|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery description||Not Included|
|Item Weight||5.5 kg|
From the manufacturer
- Maximum wheel thickness 6.5mm
- Maximum wheel diameter 230mm
The DGA900Z features Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT); automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load condition for optimum operation and Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT); shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down.
The side girp can be installed on either the right of left hand side of the DGA900Z for user convenience, wheel cover to protect the user from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece and spindle lock for easy wheel changes. The DGA900Z has a battery guard to protect the batteries from damage.
DGA900Z Twin 18V (36V) Li-ion LXT Brushless 230mm Angle Grinder – Batteries and Charger Not Included
Makita is the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. The DGA900Z Angle Grinder is powered by two 18V Li-ion LXT slide type batteries (not included) to supply energy to the 36V brushless motor, with soft start for smooth start-ups, to deliver up to 6,000 rpm. The DGA900Z has a battery indicator for over discharge and overheating protection.
The DGA900Z is not compatible with G-Series batteries.
The DGA900Z is equipped with a large switch lever with lock off button to prevent accidental start-up, electric brake for increased operator safety, electronic current limiter for overload protection and anti-restart function to prevent motor start-up when the battery is inserted with the switch on.
There are no reviews yet.