- Brushless motor
- Slide switch
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection
- Automatic torque drive technology
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology
- Lock on function
- Removable dust covers
- Battery fuel gauge
- 1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita Tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee for our tools.
|Product Dimensions||36.8 x 13 x 15.1 cm; 2.79 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DGA463Z|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||DGA463Z Brushless LXT 115mm Angle Grinder 18V Bare Unit|
|Battery description||Not Included|
|Item Weight||2.79 kg|
From the manufacturer
- Wheel diameter 115mm
- Bore diameter 22.23mm
- Maximum wheel thickness 7.2mm
Anti-restart function prevents the motor from starting up when the battery is inserted with the switch locked on.
With spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and more efficient transfer of energy, wire mesh intake covers to prevent debris from entering the motor and removable dust covers.
Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT). Automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load for optimum operation.
Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT). Shuts down the tool to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down.
DGA463Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Brushless 115mm Angle Grinder – No batteries included
The DGA463Z is a cordless Angle Grinder, with slide switch and lock on function, variable speed control dial and soft start and delivers 3,000 up to 8,500 rpm to enable the user to match the speed to the application.
The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life and efficiently uses energy to match torque and rpm to the application. The motor is electronically controlled to optimise battery energy use for longer run time per charge.
The DGA463Z is equipped with built in battery protection circuit, protects against overheating, overloading and over-discharging, LED battery fuel gauge to indicate battery charge level and electronic current limiter to protect from overload.