From the manufacturer
- Blade diameter 235mm
- Bore diameter 30mm
- Maximum cut at 90 degrees 85mm
- Maximum cut at 45 degrees 64mm
Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.
5903RK/2 240V 235mm Circular Saw
Supplied in a Carry Case.
Ideal for general timber cutting.
The 5903RK/2 240V Circular Saw has a powerful 1,550 watt motor with soft start to deliver up to 4,500 rpm. The Circular Saw is equipped with riving knife to help eliminate kickback and electric brake.
The Saw has a large, easy to operate switch, with lock off button to prevent accidental start up. A sturdy aluminium depth guide to keep the saw blade parallel with the base, an adjustable top guide for aligning the cutting line and shaft lock for easy blade instalation and removal. The depth is adjustable by means of a large and easy to operate lever. A large rip fence and bevel cuts 0 to 45 degrees for the most common cutting applications.
The 5903RK/2 has an efficient chip/sawdust ejection port and a dust extraction facility.
- Ideal for general timber cutting
- Anti-kickback riving knife and electric brake
- Aluminium base and safety cover
- Rollers for smooth, scratch-free action over the material surface
- Adjustable top guide for aligning the line of cut
- Bevel cuts 0 to 45 degrees For the most common cutting applications
- Quick release height adjustment