From the manufacturer
- Maximum in steel 10mm
- Maximum in wood 135mm
- Stroke length 26mm
4351FCT/2 240V Orbital Action Jigsaw
Supplied in a Carry Case
Professional Jigsaw designed to give a superior finish. Barrel handle design.
The 4351FCT/2 has a powerful 720 watt motor, with variable electronic speed control to deliver 800 up to 2,800 spm. It has constant speed control to maintain constant speed when under load, with soft start and 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a variety of materials.
Bevel cuts 45 degrees left or right and positive stop at 90 degrees for solid cutting performance and 3 mode oscillating feature to allow for faster cutting.
The 4351FCT/2 features tool-less blade change for quick blade changes, a sturdy adjustable base for accurate cutting and LED job light to illuminate the work area.
Any accessories shown are not necessarily supplied as standard equipment.
- Built in LED job light
- Quick release tool-less blade change
- Sturdy, adjustable base for accurate Cutting
- Soft start, Electronic variable speed control and constant speed under load
- 3 Orbital settings plus straight cutting
- 3 mode oscillating feature to allow for faster cutting
- Plastic cover plate can be attached quickly on the base without a tool to protect delicate work surfaces
- Heavy duty aluminium die cast base for increased durability
- Barrel handle design
- Maximum cut in wood 135mm, Steel 10mm
|Product Dimensions||37 x 10 x 34 cm; 2.5 Kilograms|
|Batteries||Product Specific batteries required.|
|Item model number||4351FCT|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 x Assorted blades, 1 x Anti-splintering device, 1 x Makita 4351FCT/2, 1 x Hex wrench, 1 x Cover plate|
|Item Weight||2.5 kg|