From the manufacturer
- Maximum in steel 6mm
- Maximum in wood 65mm
- Length of stroke 18mm
Accessory shown is not included.
4329 240V Orbital Action Jigsaw
Top Handle Jig Saw, 3 Orbital Settings Plus Straight Cutting, Aluminum Die-Cast Base
The 4329 has a powerful 450 watt motor, variable speed control to deliver 500 up to 3,100 spm.
It has a large 2 finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock on button for continuous use, 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting and a through the body dust port to provide optimal dust management. The vacuum port enables direct connection of a dust extractor.
Bevel cuts to 45 degrees right or left and positive stop at 90 degrees for solid cutting performance.
Uses bayonet type blades (not included) and thick blades (up to 1.7mm thickness) can be attached. Onboard hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes and bevel adjustments.
- Uses bayonet type blades, thick blades of up to 1.7mm thickness can be attached
- Large 2 finger trigger type switch with conveniently located lock on button for continuous use
- Variable speed control
- Change lever for 3 orbital settings and straight cutting
- Dust extraction facility
- Bevel cuts to 45 degrees left or right and positive stop at 90 degrees for solid cutting performance
- Heavy duty aluminium die cast base for increased durability.
- Chip detector
- Maximum capacity in steel 6mm, wood 65mm
- Double insulation
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 29 x 23.5 cm; 1.9 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required.|
|Item model number||ZMAK-4329/2|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 x Hex wrench, 1 x Blade, 1 x Makita 4329/2|
|Item Weight||1.9 kg|