- This 50L capacity, ideal suited for small workshops for Woodworking dust and chippings
- Huge 1200W motor – bigger than most other models
- Lightweight only 10.5kg
- Comes with 2 metre 100mm hose
- Free adapter set 105mm, 70mm, 45mm, 40mm & 35mm.
|Product Dimensions||71.6 x 43 x 43 cm; 10.4 Kilograms|
|Item model number||BDE1200|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||10.4 kg|
- Mains Voltage – 230V / 50Hz
- Power Consumption – 1200W
- Filtration – 0.5 Microns
- Filling Capacity – 50 Litres
- Hose Length – 2m
- Hose Diameter – 100mm
- Weight – 10.5kg
- Filter Bag
- 2m Hose
- 5Pc Adaptor Kit
50L Dust Chip Collector
The Lumberjack BDE1200 portable drum dust extractor is ideal for small workshops and at 1200 watts boasts the most powerful motor in its class. The extractor generates a high speed of air that travels through the hose and helps make the machine suitable to reduce hose diameter enabling it to be used with smaller power tools as well as larger items of woodworking machinery.
- This 50L capacity, ideal suited for small workshops for woodworking dust and chippings.
- Powerful 1200w motor (most powerful in it’s class)
- Lightweight at only 10.5Kg
- Suitable for reducing down to a smaller diameter hose when using power tools.
- Built to high standards and offers effective and high filtration to 0.5 microns.
- Quick action clamp releases the lid of the drum to empty it out.
- Comes with 2 Metre 100mm hose
Made for filtering dust & chippings this 50L capacity dust collector / dust extractor is the ideal addition for any industrial DIY workshop.
Kitted out with a 1200W motor, this robust workshop vacuum cleaner can tackle more demanding jobs head on.
Able to filter dust and chippings of up to 0.5 microns, the HEPA filter makes sure your dust extractor lasts for longer.
To ensure you can get to those hard to reach areas this dust collector comes with a 2m hose & 5 adaptors to reduce down to most machines.