From the manufacturer
Laser Tools is our premier automotive brand that offers a full range of traditional high quality hand tools and also an increasing range of special tools designed to make easy work of difficult and awkward jobs.
These tools are the result of feedback from the sharp end of the automotive industry – the actual technicians working on today’s motor cars. As well as our impressive range of engine timing tools recent additions to the special tools range include fully insulated tools for working on electric and hybrid cars. From humble beginnings almost 40 years ago (originally trading as Smiths Tools), the Laser Tools brand was introduced in 1976 and The Tool Connection formed in 1986. The company moved to the current head office, warehousing and technical facility in Southam, Warwickshire in 1998.
All Tool Connection brands are well known worldwide and acclaimed for their quality, real value for money and backed up by a technical service that is second to none.
Manufactured from chrome vanadium with black phosphate finish.
Socket sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 32mm.
- 1/2″D x Single Hex (6pt) x 40mm deep.
- Manufactured from chrome vanadium with black phosphate finish.
- Supplied in a sturdy storage case (50 x 170 x 240mm).
High quality, 1/2″ square drive impact socket set with eighteen metric sockets, from 10mm to 32mm in single hex (6pt) profile.
A great workhorse set designed to withstand the rigors of impact tool use.
- This heavy duty socket set is manufactured from chrome vanadium for strength and durability with a black phosphate finish for improved corrosion resistance.
- Includes a wide range of sizes covering the majority of repair and maintenance jobs in the workshop.
- Ideal for use with Laser cordless impact wrench, Part No. 8013 or mini air impact wrench 1/2″D, Part No. 7681.