- OUTSTANDING SOLAR GENERATOR: Combining a 518Wh portable power station and a 100W solar panel into one. The kit can charge essential devices, absorb the sun’s energy and store for use anytime – this is the ideal product for short family trips.
- PORTABLE & EASY TO USE: The foldable solar panel and practical handle make it convenient, portable and great on the go. Fully compatible with Plug & Play, ideal for your off-grid, car trip, overlanding and RV adventures.
- UNLIMITED POWER SOURCE: Unlike gas generators, it provides sustainable energy due to the innovative solar panel. Carbon-free, it absorbs clean energy direct from the sun, with professional MPPT technology minimizing charging time.
- POWER COMBINING VERSATILITY: The solar generator 500 features 1*AC Output（230V, 500W, 1000W PEAK), 1*Car Port, 3*USB-A port, 2 DC outputs, 1*DC Input. This fantastic product charges a range of different devices, including the CPAP, mini-cooler, camera, drone and other outdoor electronic products.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station, 1* SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel, 1*AC adapter, 1* Car Charger Cable, 1* User Manual.
|Product dimensions||30.1L x 19.3W x 23.4H centimetres|
|Engine type||4 Stroke|
|Ignition system type||Electronic|
|Total power outlets||2|
|Item model number||SG-500UK|
Home/Office Backup Power
Detachable Adapter Connectors
The charging cable of SolarSaga 100 has detachable adapter connectors. The first connector is compatible with Explorer 1500/2000 Pro only. Please remove it if used for Explorer 240/500/1000.
Q1: What Devices Does the Explorer 500 Power?
A: Please note the AC output port only charges or powers devices operating less than a total of 500 Watts.
Q2: How long Does it Take to Charge My Device? Why does the actual stated charging devices’ time deviate from the actual charging time of the product?
A: Working time = 518Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. The duration of our equipment is based on laboratory data, and the duration of specific equipment usage may vary.
Q3: How long does it take to fully charge this power station?
A: Within 9.5 hours from Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panel; Also another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from carport around 8 hours, and around within 7.5 hours from an AC wall outlet.
Q4: Does Explorer 500 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Q5: Is the Solar Panel Water Resistant?
A: The solar panel is IP65 rated splash resistant.
1. Recharging time varies from different locations, temperature, weather etc.. The actual time may be different.
2. Storage instruction: keep fully charged every 3 months for best results and store it between -20 and 45 °C. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
|Capacity:||518Wh (24Ah, 21.6V)|
|1*AC Output:||1*230V, 500W (1000W peak)|
|Car Port:||DC 12V, 10A|
|3*USB-A port:||5V, 2.4A|
|2*6.5mm*1.4mm DC outputs:||12V, 7A( for DIY)|
|Input:||8mm DC, 12V~30V (100W Max)|
|Jackery Solar Generator 500||Jackery Solar Generator 1000||Jackery portable Power Station Explorer 240||Jackery portable Power Station Explorer 500||Jackery portable Power Station Explorer 1000||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 100|
|Phone||53 Charges||100 Charges||24 Charges||53 Charges||100 Charges||✓|
|Laptop||7 Charges||12.5 Charges||3-4 Charges||7 Charges||12.5 Charges||/|
|Electric Grill(900W)||/||50 Mins||/||/||50 Mins||/|
|Electric Pressure Cooker(1000W)||/||45 Mins||/||/||45 Mins||/|