- UNLEASHING SOLAR POWER: Consisting of a portable power station and 2*100W solar panels, it collects energy from the sun and can store for later use. Powerful enough for on-the-go adventure – road trips, camping trips, RV and overlanding.
- POWERFUL & VERSATILE: Increased capacity (1002Wh) with rated power 1000W (2000W Peak), the product features 2 PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets, and various ports (1 Quick Charge 3.0, 1 USB-A and 2 USB-C). Ideal for outdoor trips and as a backup power source.
- UNLIMITED SOLAR POWER: Featuring MPPT technology, the product provides faster recharging, taking only 8 hrs for solar panels for a 100% charge. There are 2 efficient methods including charging via wall or car outlet.
- CLEAN & CONVENIENT: Compared to gas generators, the product uses clean, quiet and carbon-free energy. Plug & Play allows the power station to charge essential devices on the move and go. It also supports pass-through charging – charge your power station and devices simultaneously.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station, 2*SolarSaga 100W, 1*AC Adapter, 1* Car Charger Cable, 1*SolarSaga Parallel Cable, 2* user manual.
|Product dimensions||33.3L x 23.4W x 28.2H centimetres|
|Engine type||4 Stroke|
|Total power outlets||1|
|Item model number||SG-1000UK|
HOME BACKUP POWER SOURCE
Solar Generator 1000 can charge power-hungry appliances including full-size refrigerators and other home appliances, particularly useful when emergency cases, including power outages and shortages occur.
The built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to function at maximum power in order to charge the power station at the highest levels of efficiency. (taking 6 hours to charge 80% battery level of the power station.)
PROTECTED LAYERS OF TECHNOLOGY
Q1: How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
A: Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. The duration of our equipment is based on laboratory data, and the duration of specific equipment usage may vary.
Q2: What devices can Explorer 1000 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 1000 Watt.
Q3: Does Explorer 1000 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
Q4: Is the Solar Panel Water Resistant?
A: The solar panel is IP65 rated splash resistant.
1. The charging cable of SolarSaga 100 has detachable adapter connectors. The first connector is compatible with Explorer 1500/2000 Pro only. Please remove it if used for Explorer 240/500/1000.
2. Recharging time varies from different locations, temperature, weather etc.. The actual time may be different.
1* Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station, 2*SolarSaga 100W, 1*AC Adapter, 1* Car Charger Cable, 1*SolarSaga Parallel Cable, 2* user manual
|Capacity:||1002Wh (46.4Ah, 21.6V)|
|2*AC Output:||2*230V, 1000W (2000W peak)|
|4*USB Outputs:||1*quick charge 3.0 port, 2*USB-C ports, 1*USB-A port|
|Car Port:||DC 12V, 10A|
|Input:||8mm DC, 12V~30V|
|Jackery Solar Generator 500||Jackery Solar Generator 1000||Jackery portable Power Station Explorer 240||Jackery portable Power Station Explorer 500||Jackery portable Power Station Explorer 1000||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 100|
|Phone||53 Charges||100 Charges||24 Charges||53 Charges||100 Charges||✓|
|Laptop||7 Charges||12.5 Charges||3-4 Charges||7 Charges||12.5 Charges||/|
|Electric Grill(900W)||/||50 Mins||/||/||50 Mins||/|
|Electric Pressure Cooker(1000W)||/||45 Mins||/||/||45 Mins||/|