- Professional Portable Stick Welding from Hyundai – provides variable DC output between 20 and 120Amp MMA / ARC Welding
- Versatile Sigle Phase Welder- Features a step-less regulator for infinite variable control of welding current- for effective welding of the thinnest and thickest materials (6mm mild steel)
- Lightweight & Manoeuvrable- Weighing in at 6Kgs the HYMMA-120 is easy to carry with the supplied harness & 2M electrode cable
- Hardwearing Hyundai- The pressed steel frame is finished with Powder Coating for Long Lasting Protection & Extra Corrosion Resistance
- Hyundai’s Duty Cycle Scope- Compare us with our rivals, our Duty Cycle allows the machine to be used 100% of the time at 70Amp & 35% of the time at 120Amp every 10 minute period
- Inverter Welding Advantages- Inverter welders are generally Lighter, Require less Input Power & are a more Cost Effective Alternative
- Safety & Precision Combined- Fitted with Thermal Overload Protection to ensure maximum durability
- Application is endless- Suitable for Welding Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Nickel, Titanium and their alloys with 1mm-3.2mm Electrodes
- Features- 2M Electrode Cable, 1.5M Earthing Clamp Cable, Chipping Hammer and Wire Brush
- Hyundai 2 Year Warranty & Part Service Available for Piece of Mind
|Product Dimensions||31 x 13 x 28 cm; 4.88 Kilograms|
|Item model number||HYMMA-120|
|Style||lightweight and incredibly versatile single phase ARC / MMA welder from Hyundai|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||4.88 kg|
From the manufacturer
Lightweight And Versatile
The HYMMA-120 is a lightweight and incredibly versatile single phase ARC/MMA welder from Hyundai. The HYMMA-120 is capable of welding mild steel up to 6mm.
Thermal Overload Protection
Fitted with thermal overload protection to ensure maximum durability. Suitable for welding steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel, titanium and their alloys.
Accessories include electrode holder with 2m cable, earth clamp with 1.5m cable, chipping hammer and wire brush making the HYMMA-120 extremely cost effective.
Ideal For Many Disciplines
Suitable for fabricators, farmers, home mechanics, mobile technicians and DIY enthusiasts, the HYMMA-120 is a good all rounder for welding with rods up to 3.2mm.
Value – Innovation – Performance – Durability
Hyundai HYMMA-120 120Amp MMA/ARC Inverter Welder, 230V Single Phase
The HYMMA-120 is a lightweight and incredibly versatile single phase ARC/MMA welder from Hyundai. It is capable of welding mild steel up to 6mm.
Weighing only 6.0kg, the HYMMA-120 is easy to carry around thanks to its adjustable harness and lightweight pressed steel case with a powder-coated finish for extra corrosion resistance.
- Variable DC output of 20Amp to 120Amp
- Electrode size 1mm to 3.2mm
- Duty cycle of 70A / 100% / 10minutes, 120A / 35% / 3.5minutes
- Fitted with thermal overload protection, Anti-stick and hot start functions
- Includes welding rod holder, earth clamp and cables
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
|Input Voltage (V)||230.00||230.00||230.00|
|Max Input (kVA)||4.80||6.80||9.00|
|Power Factor (Cosφ)||0.70||0.70||0.70|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||65.00||65.00||65.00|
|Net Weight (kg)||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||355 x 230 x 320||360 X 250 X 310||360 X 240 X 300|