- 【4 IN 1 MIG Welder】The HITBOX DC 240V mig welder supports MIG MIX, MIG CO2, FLUX CORED, LIFT TIG and MMA. 180A output is sufficient for normal maintenance applications: metalworking, automotive repair, manual work etc. Every HITBOX inverter welder is equipped with uuto hot start, anti stick, arc force stabilisation, thermal overload protection.
- 【Upgraded MIG function】HITBOX MIG welding machine comes with One-Knob technology – Switch Mode&Switch 2T/4T. The Unitary synergy technology automatically matches the voltage and inductance values simply by adjusting the wire feed speed, It is better for beginner. The MIG 250 is also equipped with a secondary voltage and inductance adjustment function, which allows skilled welder to control the melting speed of the wire by adjust voltage.
- 【Easy Handle 1-5KG Wire Spools】The inverter welder could handle flux cored wire, solid wire, but not aluminium wire. The wire feeder can internally handle a radius of 11.5cm spools of wire ，it accepts 1kg/5KG flux core wires(0.6-1.0mm) and 0.6/0.8/1.0mm solid wires to welding. Tip: please match the same diameter wire feed roller and nozzle. Automatic wire feed for easy access in tight spaces.
- 【Built-in VRD Function】The HITBOX flux-cored welder has a built-in VRD function. With the LIFT TIG function, the VRD light comes on to better prevent the tungsten needle from sticking to the workpiece and the unique anti-stick process allows for smooth welding. Under ARC operation, the VRD is not lit by default, but is actually switched on.
- 【2 Years Guarantee】HITBOX focuses on the welding machine industry for 8 years. The MIG250 gasles welding machine provides an excellent warranty. If you encounter any problems when using this machine, please contact us first. Our 24-hour online customer service will help you solve your problems. Just buy with confidence.
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen unitweld welding and motor Co.,Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||47 x 27 x 41 cm; 12.96 Kilograms|
|Item model number||MIG250|
|Material||Iron, copper, steel and nickel|
|Sound level||52 dB|
|Hose Length||3 Metres|
|Cord length||1.8 Metres|
|Handle material||Unique ABS Plastic|
|Performance description||Duty Cycle: 60%|
|Accessory connection type||Rotate insert|
|Display style||LED DISPLAY|
|Switch style||Push Button|
|Special Features||Automatic wire feeding|
|Usage||CUTING, WELDING, GRINDING|
|Included Components||1* ELECTORDE HOLDER, 1*MIG250 MIG WELDER, 1* GROUND CLAMP, 1* MIG TORCH|
|Item Weight||13 kg|
HITBOX MIG250 mig welder
The HITBOX welding machine is easy to use and perfectly suited to both experienced users and beginner. You can carry out a lotsof welding jobs, like automoive, metalworking, house repairs or more routine work. Whether you are repairing aluminium bike frames or working on steel sculptures, there is a HITBOX welder for the job and a HITBOX for you!
- Welding functions: Support for MIG gas, MIG mix, Flux cored/MIG gasless, Lift TIG, MMA.
- Clear display: The new digital LED panel display shows every detail of the weld clearly.
- Easy adjustment: easy switching of welding modes and adjustment of welding parameters.
- Automatic wire feed function: quickly feeds the wire out of the gun, even to inaccessible interiors.
- Inductance adjustment: adjusts the softness of the arc, reduces spatter/deepens the fusion pool.
- Multiple upgrade functions: 2T/4T welding mode, inductance adjustment, voltage adjustment
PANEL DISPLAY Of MIG250
About HITBOX MIG250
- 180amp 4 in 1 mig welder
- Support MIG gasless/MAG gas/MMA/Lift TIG
- Suitable for welding wire diameter: 0.6/0.8/0.9/1.0mm
- Suitable electrode diameter: φ1.6-4.0
- Welding metal: iron, stainless steel, alloy steel
- MIG time: 2T/4T, support long time MIG pull welding
- 1*MIG250 welder
- 1* MB15 mig torch(3m)
- 1* 200A electrode holder(1.8m)
- 1* 200A ground clamp(1.8m)
- 1* gas tube
- 2* rolls
- Rated input power：5.9KW
- Rated input current: 26.2A
- Welding current range (MMA): 30-180A
- Welding current range (TIG): 20-180A
- Welding voltage range (MIG): 30-180A
- overall efficiency: 85%
- Enclosure class: IP21S
- lnsulation class: H
About mig welding
Note: The MIG function does not display the current, only the wire feed speed(0-14m/min).
About MMA welding
TIPS: Built-in anti-stick, hot start system
About Lift TIG welding
Recommend using tungsten needles within a diameter of 3.2mm for arc start.
DIY&Restoration. We offer a professional after-sales service.
|HITBOX HBM1200||HITBOX MT2000||HITBO MIG200||HITBOX SYN MIG200||16PCS MB15 CONTACT TIP KIT||16INCH WELDING GLOVES|
|TYPE||3 in 1||3 in 1||4 in 1||4 in 1||10*0.8mm contact tips||16inch|
|Adapt Wires||Flux wires||Flux/Solid Wires||Flux/Solid/Alu Wires||Flux/Solid/Alu Wires||2*1.0mm contact tips||Fire resistant to 500°C|
|Support Wires||Ø0.6/0.8/1.0mm||Ø0.6/0.8/0.9/1.0mm||Ø0.6/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.2mm||Ø0.6/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.2mm||2*welding nozzles|
|Quick Plug Type||10-25²||10-25²||35-50²||35-50²||2*ceramic nozzles|
|Support Spool Gun||✓|