From the manufacturer
- The Einhell TE-SM 216 Dual has a 1,800 W rating to provide users with plenty of power along with the high-grade carbide saw blade (Ø254 external x ø30 internal) for cutting through material.
- This sturdy saw has a smooth drag function for wide workpieces. Extra high-quality bearings have been used for both the drag function and the saw head joint mechanism to make work as easy as possible.
- For the most common angles on do-it-yourself jobs, locking positions are provided on the turntable for adjusting the angle quickly and reliably, which is also made easier by the clever quick-adjust facility.
- Easy-to-read scales for the angles and widths and an integrated cutting line laser are a great help when working. The turntable has a precise angle adjustment facility to make it easier to achieve good angular cuts.
- Also, the saw head can be tilted to the left for mitre cuts, and users will also appreciate the clever quick-adjust facility here too. Provision is made on the left and right for supports with locks and clamping devices for longer workpieces.
- To make it easier to change the saw blade there is a spindle lock and easily accessible saw blade screw. For more effective removal of the sawdust there is a dust funnel behind the saw blade.
- The extractor connection which is provided has a diameter of 36 millimeters, or the supplied dust bag can be used as an alternative.
|Product Dimensions||95 x 65.5 x 36 cm; 16.36 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||4300865|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Blade length||36 Millimetres|
|Included Components||Drag, crosscut and mitre saw, carbide saw blade|
|Item Weight||16.4 kg|