From the manufacturer
- The TC-SM 2534/1 Dual is a drag, crosscut and miter saw for cutting wood, laminated panels and plastic. The high-grade precision saw blade made of carbide and max. 2,350 W of power guarantee clean cutting results.
- The saw head can be tilted continuously to the left and right for high flexibility in setting miters on two sides. An integrated, mains-powered laser marks the cutting line, enabling the workpiece to be positioned exactly.
- The high-quality turntable of the drag, crosscut and miter saw comes with an exact angle adjustment facility for angular cuts which can be latched single handedly in various positions.
- The integrated drag function enables you to cut particularly wide workpieces up to 340 mm. The table insert is equipped with a practical scale for reading off the workpiece width.
- Workpiece supports on two sides, a clamping device for reliable securing of the workpiece and a workpiece stop with rails that adjust to the left and right enable safe, precise operation.
|Product Dimensions||49.5 x 86 x 60.5 cm; 14.3 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||4300395|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Blade length||340 Millimetres|
|Included Components||Drag, crosscut and mitre saw, carbide-tipped precision saw blade|
|Item Weight||14.3 kg|