|Item Weight||3.2 Kilograms|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Included Components||1 x DCS367 Reciprocating Saw, 1 x DWST1-70703 Case|
|Item Weight||3.2 kg|
Dewalt DCS367 18V XR Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw With T-stack Case
The new DeWalt DCS367 has been manufactured with an 18v brushless motor for increased tool life, run-time and power making it suitable for the toughest of applications.
- 18V Brushless motor for improved power and run-time.
- Compact length (363mm), lightweight (3.2kg), ergonomically designed and improved balance allows comfortable and controlled cutting for high user efficiency.
- Fixed, pivoting shoe for optimum stabilization of cuts ensures better comfort, control and performance.
- Optimum speed/stroke length (28.6mm / 2900SPM) for fast and efficient cutting, enhances productivity saving time and money.
- Variable speed switch gives complete control.
- LED light for better visibility.
- 1 X DCS367 Reciprocating Saw
- 1 x DWST1-70703 Case
- Part No: DCS367
- Voltage: 18 V
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0-2900 spm
- Stroke Length; 28.6 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Wood]: 300 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Steel Sections & Pipes]: 100 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [PVC]: 160 mm
- Length: 363 mm
- Height: 203 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: Cutting Wood – m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 3.6 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 98 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: N/A Ah
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting boards: 17.5 m/s²