From the brand
BHY CORDLESS LEAF BLOWER, MAKE LIGHT WORK OF GARDENING DUTIES!
Less noise and no fumes and no gas is emitted during use, reducing environmental pollution or harm to the human body.
1.Please remove the fully charged battery from the charger in time after the indicator light turns green.
2.Before cleaning and maintenance, be sure to turn off the power of the machine and remove the battery from the machine.
3.Please use a soft cloth to clean the casing of the machine regularly and make sure that the vents are free of dust.
Air volume: 150MPH, 320CFM
Weight: 2.8 kg
Switch: 6 adjustable speeds
Battery Capacity: 4.0Ah
- The red light on the battery represents the battery power, a total of 4 cells. During use the leaf blower you can press the button on the battery to determine how much power is left.
- Please note that Battery LED indicator light won’t light up when you charging or using leaf blower, you need to press the battery button to get to know the battery volume.
- Please refer to the charger’s indicator light when you charge the battery, the red light means in charging, and the green light means fully charged. When the battery shows 4 red lights, it also means the battery is fully charged.
Tips for Using Cordless Leaf Blower
- Don’t put the nozzle too close to the base of a pile of leaves — you’ll just scatter them. Move the nozzle back and forth in a slow, steady motion when you’re blowing leaves. The taller the grass, the more airspeed you will need to get the leaves out of it.
- Use a wide nozzle when you’re moving the leaves together in a pile. It drops the air pressure and keeps the leaves from being scattered. Blow the leaves in the same direction as the prevailing wind. Otherwise, they may blow back in your face. Blowing soaked leaves is difficult regardless of the amount of power a blower has, so wait a day or two until they dry or have a helper loosen them with a rake.
- A dust mask is necessary for blowing debris across driveways, shop floors, and any other dusty scenario.
Just 1 second to lock up the tube, and you are ready to blow the word. It is easy, fast, efficient and simply genius.
WARM NOTE: When installing, the yellow buckle is upward, please install the pipe correctly!
Our trigger lock lets you comfortably control the blower without needing to down on the trigger.
4.0Ah Long-lasting Battery
This BHY cordless leaf blower with battery and charger, which can be fully charged in 3 hours. It can be used for 15-20 min at high speed.
What’s in the box?
Note: The charger is not available in the EU