- Quiet and fuel efficient 79cc OHV petrol engine produces 2400 starting watts and 1800 running watts in a compact design.
- The inverter technology produces smoother power. This means you can safely recharge and power your sensitive electronics such as laptops, smartphones and gaming systems.
- 3.8 litre fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load.
- Automatically adjusts engine speed based on the items you’re powering. Quiet Power Technology further reduces noise, fuel consumption and emissions.
- At 58dB operating volume, this portable generator is quieter than a normal conversation. (Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at ¼ load at 7 meters from control panel side).
- Two 230V household sockets, one 12V DC charging outlet, and two 5V USB port offer enough flexibility to power an extensive combination of lights, laptops, blenders, personal electronics and more.
- CO Guard Carbon Monoxide Shutdown. Advanced Detection. Added Protection.
- An H-handle design lets one person easily carry the light generator when needed. It also allows two people to conveniently share the load. The optional wheel kit makes transport even easier.
- This petrol generator requires 0.5 litre SAE30 4-stroke oil for the engine. Not included in the box, please buy separately.
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Power Source||Fuel Powered|
|Recommended uses for product||Outdoor Use|
|Special feature||Twin carry handle, Automatic Low Oil Shut Down|
|Included Components||Powersmart portable generator P2400 |
|Product dimensions||22.8L x 14.2W x 19.3H centimetres|
|Engine type||4 Stroke|
|Engine displacement||79 Cubic Centimetres|
|Total power outlets||1|
|Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Product Dimensions||22.83 x 14.17 x 19.29 cm; 22.8 Kilograms|
|Item model number||30801|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Sound level||58 dB|
|Special Features||Twin carry handle, Automatic Low Oil Shut Down|
|Item Weight||22.8 kg|
From the manufacturer
Multi-featured control panel
Includes two 230V household outlets, a 12V DC battery charging outlet and two USB charger plugs for powering lights, radio, TV, small appliances, laptop/tablets, cell phones and more.
3,8 Litre fuel tank
For up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load.
Built to go anywhere
A lightweight design (only 24kg) and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for camping, outdoor recreation and emergency power.
Light, quiet, and safe for sensitive electronics. The PowerSmart Series Inverter Generators are perfect for camping, RV travels and other backup power needs. Computer-controlled technology adjusts the engine speed based on power use so it saves fuel, safely powers sensitive electronics and runs longer and quieter.
Ultra quiet operation
With just 58 dB (at 7m, 25% load) this inverter generator is quieter than a typical conversation. Ideal for leisure, camping and outdoor activities.
Briggs & Stratton backs you with more than 100 years of power expertise, from front yards to farm fields, all over the globe. We build durable power equipment with performance you can trust, worldwide support you can depend on – and innovation inspired by you.
P2400 PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator
2400 Starting Watts, 1800 Running Watts.
When you take off for your next adventure, you don’t have to leave comfort and fun behind. Ideal for camping and DIY projects, the P2400 PowerSmart Series inverter generator provides quiet, lightweight and efficient power. Engineered to be compact and easy-to-transport, the unit’s H-handle design ensures convenient carrying by one or two people.
- Inverter generator technology
- 8 hour run time at 25% load
- (2) 230V household outlets
- (1) 12V-5A, DC outlet
- (2) USB charger plugs
- Running reset button