- ✅【The versatile 2 in1 brad nailer/stapler】- Due to staples and brads that the corded nail gun and a staple gun is compatible with, there are numerous applications for this tool such as general repairing, installing sheets of insulation and attaching lightweight trim, etc.
- ✅【Easy to use】- The upholstery brad gun/staple gun doesn’t need a compressor and features a quick-release mechanism and an over-molded grip to combat grip fatigue during strenuous or time-consuming tasks.
- ✅【More efficiently】- The lightweight tacker can drive 30 shots per mins. It is more convenient/efficient to get the job done that the viewing window can show the quality of the nails and the time to refill the magazine.
- ✅【Selectable Power】- Comes with power adjusted knob, it’s easy to improve the work efficiency by adjusting the nailing strength according to the needs of the work.
- ✅【Quality Assurance】- WORRY-FREE-2-year-warranty. To help better use the nail/staple gun, please read the instructions carefully before use. If any questions or suggestions, please contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
NEU MASTER NTC0060 2-in-1 Electric Staple gun and Nail gun design for DIYers, ideal for many light-duty DIY projects. No compressor needed and the nail gun features a quick-release mechanism and an over-molded grip for convenient use. Kit includes a Brad Nailer Stapler, 200pcs 15 mm brad nails and 400 pcs 14mm staples. The versatile machine can operate as a stapler to finish some projects such as thin ceiling tile and carpet padding installation and as a nailer to finish some projects such as shelving, trim molding installation, etc.
- The high/low power feature helps you match the output force for the material.
- On/Off switch and contact safety prevents unintentional firing.
- The lightweight machine reduces worker fatigue.
- Soft- grip handle offers comfortable operation.
- Wide use to install insulation, ceiling tile, carpet padding trim molding, picture frame and other DIY hobby projects.
How to remove the stuck nail/staple
In general, accidental jamming issues are normal. All brad nailer cannot completely get rid of the problem of jamming issues, there are some tips that can slive the jamming issue effectively.
- If you can pull the slider directly — use pliers to remove it directly.
- If not—Press the slider at first, then widen the gap of the nail/staple outlet with a tool and remove it with pliers.
How to better use this nail/staple gun
NEU MASTER brings you professional tools for building & construction. This 2 IN 1 electric brad nailer is great for securing insulation plastic sheeting, carpets, and other fastening applications as well as devoted renovation, repair, DIY and hobby work at home. High-quality products you can rely on.
- 1. The two-handed operation will assist in better penetration strength.
- 2.Use the proper gauge nails and the proper length staples in the tool. (please reference our listing page about more details)
- 3.With dual safety settings. Only when the safety pole is fully pressed on the working surface and the trigger is pulled, the machine will shoot the nail.
- 4.Choosing the right nails/staples will get better results. Use shorter nails/staples for hardwood.
- 5. Highly recommended to NOT use extension cords, as it will cause penetration loss.
Use the proper nails/staples for different projects
|NEW 2 in 1 staple and nail gun||DIY 2 in 1 staple and nail gun||Heavy-duty 2 in 1 staple and nail gun||Cordless 2 in 1 staple and nail gun||Cordless staple gun||Upgraded Paint Sprayer|
|Staple size||Type 53 22GA 8mm–16mm||Type 53 22GA 8mm–16mm||Type90 18GA narrow crown15mm–25mm||Type90 18GA narrow crown15mm–25mm||T50 20GA 6mm–12mm||Accerories：4 Nozzles & 10pcs Strainers|
|Brad nail size||18GA 12mm–15mm||18GA 12mm–15mm||18GA 15mm–32mm||18GA 15mm–32mm||Not available||Sprayable paints and stains such as diluted latex paints, stains, sealants, enamels, varnishes, etc.|
|Cord||6.6 feet||6.6 feet||6.6 feet||Cordless(detachable)||Cordless(built-in)||6.65 feet|
|Pine & Cedar||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|