- The GWS 7-115 Professional also features direct motor cooling, protection guard, and restart protection
- Professional small angle grinder with a small grip size of 176 mm offers best ergonomics for low fatigue work
- Flat gear head offers good working progress even in narrow spaces
- Compact 720 W motor delivers best power-to-grip ratio for continuous use
- Item Included: GWS 7-115, Auxiliary handle, Backing flange, Locking nut, Protective guard, Two-hole spanner
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13.1 x 12.1 x 36.4 centimetres|
|Style||In Cardboard Box|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Product Dimensions||13.11 x 12.09 x 36.4 cm; 1.9 Kilograms|
|Item model number||601388174|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||GWS 7-115 Corded 240 V Angle Grinder|
|Battery description||Not Included|
|Item Weight||1.9 kg|
From the manufacturer
Bosch GWS 7-115 Professional Angle Grinder
A powerful but compact and easy-to-handle angle grinder with a number of safety and convenience features.
This professional mains-powered angle grinder has a compact, lightweight design, for low-effort, continuous use even in tight spaces. Its unusually small grip circumference makes handling particularly comfortable.
User-friendly features include a Bosch safety switch, a restart protection system and an anti-rotation protective guard. Specially developed air inlets ensure optimum motor cooling, to prolong the tool’s lifetime.
- No-load speed: 11,000 rpm
- Grinding spindle thread: M14
- Disc diameter: 115 mm
- Rubber backing pad diameter: 115 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
A 720 W motor delivers strong and fast performance. The motor’s lifespan is extended thanks to specially developed air inlets for optimum cooling.
Within its wattage class, this corded angle grinder has the smallest grip circumference – at 176 mm. Together with measurements of 118 x 103 mm and a weight of just 1.9 kg, this makes the grinder easy and comfortable to handle. The tool can be operated continuously with relatively little effort. Use in confined work-spaces is also helped by the flat gear head.
User protection begins with a Bosch safety switch, ensuring that the angle grinder can be turned on in a controlled way. Restart protection prevents the tool from automatically starting up after a power cut.
Safety and convenience are also aided by an effective anti-rotation protective guard, which can be adjusted quickly and easily.