- Long tool and carbon brush lifetime leads to high durability of the angle grinder
- Powerful 1,100 W motor facilitates fast work progress
- Ergonomic shape offers very good tool control in a variety of grip positions
- Also features direct motor cooling, protection guard, restart protection, and Vibration Control handle
- Items included: GWS 11-125, Auxiliary handle, Backing flange, Locking nut, Protective guard, Two-hole spanner
|Item dimensions L x W x H||39.5 x 16.1 x 13.4 centimetres|
|Style||In Cardboard Box|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Product Dimensions||39.5 x 16.1 x 13.4 cm; 2.1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||060179D060|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 x GWS 11-125; Auxiliary Handle; Backing Flange; Locking Nut; Protective Guard; Two-hole spanner; Instruction Manual|
|Item Weight||2.1 kg|
From the manufacturer
- Rated power input: 1,100 W
- Power output: 740 W
- No-load speed: 11,500 rpm
- Grinding spindle thread: M14
- Disc diameter: 125 mm
- Rubber backing pad diameter: 125 mm
- Wire cup brush diameter: 75 mm
Bosch GWS 11-125 Professional Angle Grinder
A highly durable angle grinder offering a powerful combination of fast work rate, efficiency, ergonomics and inbuilt safety.
Driven by an efficient 1100 W motor, this mains-powered professional angle grinder delivers rapid work progress. Meanwhile, a long lifetime is assured by the durability of its carbon brushes and other components, and by direct cooling which gives high overload capability.
Users benefit from safety features including restart protection and an adjustable anti-rotation protective guard, as well as ergonomic design.
With a powerful and efficient 1100 W motor, this angle grinder will rapidly cut through its workload.
Direct cooling, for high overload capability, is part of an overall specification designed to maximise the tool’s lifetime. Other durable features include its robust carbon brushes.
The angle grinder’s ergonomic shape allows maximum control with a variety of grip positions. Its handle can be fixed for right-handed or left-handed use and the gearhead can be rotated in 90° steps.
Restart protection prevents this corded tool from automatically starting up after a power cut. A quickly and easily adjustable anti-rotation protective guard is fitted for reliable safety.