From the manufacturer
Bosch GKS 190 Professional Circular Saw
- Rated power input: 1,400 W
- No-load speed: 5,500 rpm
- Saw blade bore diameter: 30 mm
- Saw blade diameter: 190 mm
- Cutting depth (90°/45°): 70/50 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
A compact, easy-to-handle, flexible and fast-working circular saw, leading the entry-level class on power, cutting depth and bevel capability.
Rapid work progress and class-leading power, depth of cut and bevel capacity make this 1400 W professional mains-powered circular saw the obvious choice at entry level.
With a compact, ergonomic design and flexibility for any work situation, it can be used comfortably and effectively in a wide variety of soft wood and hard wood tasks.
Fast and flexible
At 1400 W, this circular saw has the highest motor power in its class and works rapidly in both soft and hard wood. It is also a class leader for cutting depth (70 mm) and bevel capability (56°), offering flexibility in any situation.
Easy to handle
The hand-held circular saw’s compact, ergonomic design allows comfortable, effective operation.
Built to last
A die-cast aluminium pendulum guard is part of the saw’s robust specification.
An optimised wood chip deflector clears the way for a good view of the work surface. Where appropriate, the circular saw’s inbuilt turbo blower can be used to keep the cutting line dust-free. There is also the option of connecting the tool to your vacuum cleaner for dust extraction.
- Powerful 1,400 W motor saws wood to a depth of 70 mm
- Compact design allows easy handling and operation
- Robust design for tough sawing applications
- Scope of Delivery: GKS 190, 1 x circular saw blade, Optiline Wood, 190 x 30 x 2.0 mm, 16, Parallel guide, Hex key WAF 5, Voltage 240 V
|Product Dimensions||26 x 38.5 x 28 cm; 4.1 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||601623070|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Blade length||190 Millimetres|
|Item Weight||4.1 kg|
There are no reviews yet.