From the manufacturer
PST 700 E – powerful and handy
Neither precise curves and straight lines pose no problems for our compact, light-weight and practical jigsaw. Thanks to its ergonomic design, the PST 700 E fits nicely in the hand of any DIY enthusiast and guarantees perfect sawing results in a very wide range of materials, such as wood and metal.
- Power input: 500 W
- Cutting depth in wood: 70 mm
- Cutting depth in aluminium: 10 mm
- Cutting depth in steel: 4 mm
- Stroke rate at no load : 500 – 3.100 spm
- Weight (gross/net): 2.8/1.7 kg
Powerful and compact
hanks to its powerful 500 W motor, the jigsaw is ideal for many different sawing projects – no matter whether you are looking to cut curves or straight edges. Its low weight of just 1.7 kg and compact design also ensure excellent handling.
Suitable for various materials
With the right saw blade, the PST 700 E is suitable for many different materials. Cutting depths of up to 70 mm can be achieved in wood, as well as 10 mm in aluminium and 4 mm in steel.
Low vibrations for the best results
Minimal vibrations make it easier for you to trace the cutting line accurately. As a result, users can, for example, create a precise and clean work surface for their kitchen.
- 500 W motor and up to 70 mm cutting depth in wood
- Bosch SDS ensures easy and safe saw blade changes within seconds
- Switchable air blast function ensures a clear view of the cutting line at all times
- Low vibration with linear mass balance and ergonomic softgrip
- Cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage. Vibration emission value ah 10.0 m/s²
|Product Dimensions||29.01 x 33.5 x 10.01 cm; 1.7 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||06033A0070|
|Style||PST 700 E compact|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Blade length||70 Millimetres|
|Speed||10 Meters per Second|
|Item Weight||1.7 kg|